[APP] Private Message Filter v2.5 13-Sep-2010

Search This thread

mohitsapru

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 8, 2008
"India"
Thank you for the direct link to the .NET 3.5 CF cab.

Sadly that has not worked for me. It still says "A later version of the software is already present...if you wish to install this you must uninstall the current version"

I have attempted to install:

NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab
and
NETCFSetupv35.msi

I have also tried to uninstal my current version of .Net 3.5 but it does not show up in my Remove Program wizard.

Any ideas?

Many thanks...

This might be a question relevant to your ROM, if it is a cooked ROM i would suggest you to find out what CF you have from the chef.

low-dogg

Aug 17, 2006
did you try new v0.2VGA?? and yes screens will be helpful but can't be sure that i can fix those.

i just tried it and it works!:)it only fills 80% of my wvga screen but it shows the graphics correct now.. thx!
will the app be More beautiful in the future? or is the app finished?

hope it will cause this is a must have app for me.:)

mohitsapru

May 8, 2008
"India"
i just tried it and it works!:)it only fills 80% of my wvga screen but it shows the graphics correct now.. thx!
will the app be More beautiful in the future? or is the app finished?

hope it will cause this is a must have app for me.:)

I tried best to align it for bigger screens on emulator, still it was not consistent... any ways this is almost over, maybe some more modifications can be there but nothing as of now

woodrow_hills

Jul 21, 2009
Thanks for the swift response.

Experimented with it and it works only without adding " * " as in wildcard number. I add the first three common numbers.

Regards

woodrow

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
Another major application from you Mohit! Thanks!

I have a suggestion to enter the password:

suggestionw.png

Is that possible?

woodrow_hills

Jul 21, 2009
Hi mohit

Just some feedback. I noticed that without logging in, you can still access the ''Filter" & "View" page. Anyone can just delete your filters and this would render the application useless. However the good thing now is that they cannot view the message without the password login.

It would be most ideal is the "Filter" and "View" page are also protected within the same login password.

Hope this is not peculiar to me alone. Or did I miss something. I using Omnia ll with wm6.5.

Thank you Sir for looking into this.

mohitsapru

May 8, 2008
"India"
Hi mohit

Just some feedback. I noticed that without logging in, you can still access the ''Filter" & "View" page. Anyone can just delete your filters and this would render the application useless. However the good thing now is that they cannot view the message without the password login.

It would be most ideal is the "Filter" and "View" page are also protected within the same login password.

Hope this is not peculiar to me alone. Or did I miss something. I using Omnia ll with wm6.5.

Thank you Sir for looking into this.

Yes i have seen that and it is only in VGA, other version dont have this issue.
Others also maybe facing but no one cares to comment ;)
Anyways i will be very soon updating it with some features like encryption and inbuilt SMS sending mode, which wont get saved in "Sent Items"

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
Yeah I thought about that too, but if you put all the letters of the alphabet will not be finger friendly! So I thought it best to put only the numbers, who want to use letters that use the virtual keyboard.

In fact the only advantage of having the numeric keypad there is for not having to open the virtual keyboard every time, and has yet to be closed after entering the password because the virtual keyboard is above the "OK" button at least in my ROM! : (

Like you are still development this software, I want to give my opinion to see if help on something!

btw your software is perfect for the messages I get from my bank, with information about account movements and so on. All very secretive! lol

woodrow_hills

Jul 21, 2009
Yes i have seen that and it is only in VGA, other version dont have this issue.
Others also maybe facing but no one cares to comment ;)
Anyways i will be very soon updating it with some features like encryption and inbuilt SMS sending mode, which wont get saved in "Sent Items"

Hi mobit

Thank you for your response.

Can you get some version that fit the screen resolution of Omnia ll (480x800). Presently either we have the problem as describe above (vga version) or the screen get cut off at the top (non vga version)

Much appreciated

mohitsapru

May 8, 2008
"India"
Yeah I thought about that too, but if you put all the letters of the alphabet will not be finger friendly! So I thought it best to put only the numbers, who want to use letters that use the virtual keyboard.

In fact the only advantage of having the numeric keypad there is for not having to open the virtual keyboard every time, and has yet to be closed after entering the password because the virtual keyboard is above the "OK" button at least in my ROM! : (

Like you are still development this software, I want to give my opinion to see if help on something!

btw your software is perfect for the messages I get from my bank, with information about account movements and so on. All very secretive! lol

Good to know that you found it useful :D
will try to see if i could impliment it or maybe rearrange the controls so that controls remain visible...nyways thanks for the suggestion

mohitsapru

May 8, 2008
"India"
Hi mobit

Thank you for your response.

Can you get some version that fit the screen resolution of Omnia ll (480x800). Presently either we have the problem as describe above (vga version) or the screen get cut off at the top (non vga version)

Much appreciated

I can try my best to arrange the reolution but i have only emulators to test it. So it may or may not fix the issues, Lezz see. :eek:
Thanks,
mohit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No, I didn't change anything in the csv files, Sometimes it working, and sometimes it crashes. Maybe it depends of file size...

one more thing.. after you run it wait for some time till it updates the store. there wont be any notification so give it some time.
    Hi mohit,

first of all after read all 49 pages of this thread is to say really thank to u for your work !!
    I really appreciate it ;)

more... i have 2 things to ask u.

1)if i want only the windows notification and not that smsfilter icon appears on the taskbar how can i do?

2)on the replay section it could be possible to have a word counter? to let know us how many sms we are sending?

I hope to receive your news :)

still thank u an bye

Hi RoyIT,

thanks for using it...
    well for your questions
    1. We cant show default windows notification on message arrival. The only thing which is possible, is that it wont show any notification at all on arrival of a message and that can be done from the settings section.

2.Yes this could be added but as of now i have not touched its code since the last update. and i am planning to put it on web. Maybe then u cud see and request a lot of things.
    Or if i get time i wud put this update.

Thanks,
    Mohit
    Dear Friend

Nice application
    i tested it, i use it - very usefull tool, THANKS!
    But, if You dont mind, i shall offer a few positions to improve:

- Login screen: set the focus on a "Password", and open InputPanel
    so I can type only the PSW and OK without other types

- FIRST screen after login - "View SMS". Not the "Filters, SMS, Settings" screen - it can be in "menu", or some buttons else :)
    and there are the screen with new messages! not the settings or a new filters, that only hint at superfluous opportunities :))

- "Choose contact": select it from last input SMS, or last sent address
    i can view the history list from the last contact. If not from the last - still need to select the pulldown menu, but I have only one :)

- if you could offer "Chat" structure for sms list - it would be great!

thank in advance!
    Vladimir