[Q] Alcatel 4030X Unbricking Method??

Search This thread

ny-la97

Mar 4, 2014
So yes I know I'm a noob, but I have SOME know-how on android, I have an Alcatel One Touch S'Pop that my friend gave me, he's tried fixing it but no success, fortunately i've found the software named "OT_4030X_20130507.tar.xz" he downloaded and told me to install onto it however I hae NO idea what to do with it or what program to install it with, the phone only has 2 animation, the first when its charging and the second is the boot screen, it also loads the android system recovery and has the option to install from sd card so if I can load the data somehow, how can I unbrick it this way or any other way?
Thanks

DazzyBox

Apr 11, 2011
So yes I know I'm a noob, but I have SOME know-how on android, I have an Alcatel One Touch S'Pop that my friend gave me, he's tried fixing it but no success, fortunately i've found the software named "OT_4030X_20130507.tar.xz" he downloaded and told me to install onto it however I hae NO idea what to do with it or what program to install it with, the phone only has 2 animation, the first when its charging and the second is the boot screen, it also loads the android system recovery and has the option to install from sd card so if I can load the data somehow, how can I unbrick it this way or any other way?
Thanks

I think its just a caes of placing the file onto your SD card, going into sys rec, and choose "install from SD". Let me know how you get on as my 4030 wont boot either.....