Should I continue developing unnamed ROM and release it?

• No

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 115 92.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

richie0524

May 21, 2011
can someone provide me the apk of the battery status app that is preinstalled when you flash the rom. because I suddenly had opened it and when I uninstall the app.. the bar in the upper part of the phone is still there.. and I wanna remove it.. thanks

galazy.salvo

Apr 28, 2011
Italy
hi, i've installed this rom like the post 1281 but i have a problem, the home button not work but in recovery mode it work. please help me

Last edited:

Marius Cristian

May 10, 2011
Umm,i wonder something.So,if i long press on display it shows the add to home screen menu:Shortcuts,widgets,folder,wallpapers,themes.If i select themes it tells me that there's no app to perform this action.I know about theme chooser and the 3 default themes,but what about this?am I missing something?

Reactions: richie0524

gymfreak7855

Nov 30, 2011
Palmerston North
I must say, Terret 3.4 is more stable than 3.5 and to be honest it runs faster as well. Good job on the rom. By adding and removing a couple of scripts you could make it even better, as I have done.

vj_dustin

Dec 7, 2010
uktopgear.blogspot.com
titanium works,.
though i'm getting frequent sudden data off problem.
the data automatically goes off and have to restart to get it back again :/

and hows d work going over LunarExperia.. :D

richie0524

May 21, 2011
I got one more question... have you guys ever tried root explorer?? I tried it and it worked perfectly during the first time.. but after sometime when I open it, it always FC... I tried to reboot but the same

dislplin01

Apr 10, 2011
It should work fine in that ROM I used it all the time when I had that ROM you may need to reinstall it maybe even refresh the ROM after a clean wipe (don't forget to first system)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4g with Beats Audio

TakamineSubasa

Sep 4, 2011
Back in the game @trettet?, nice to see you here again...

So, this new "unnamed" ROM will be built from source?, we want to know more :D

dislplin01

Apr 10, 2011
Steve I can't test I don't have my p500 right now I gave it to my girl can anyone else confirm this is no longer working???? Also there are other file explorers that can get root access do they work???

brberie

Dec 22, 2011
pittsburgh
void please!!!

Is it possible to build the rom such that there will be an absolute minimum of absolutely necessary stuff. Everything else will be installed as needed.
How to install a single app from GAPPS?

Thank you.:confused:

Attached you can find zip file with absolute minimum GAPPS. It works stable for me so far but if I'II remove anyone app from the package my phone crashes in different ways.
So, after installing the rom if you're not interested in all gapps install this file. Then you can add and UNINSTALL(!!!) any other google app at any time.

Attachments

• mygapps.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

vj_dustin

Dec 7, 2010
uktopgear.blogspot.com
Steve I can't test I don't have my p500 right now I gave it to my girl can anyone else confirm this is no longer working???? Also there are other file explorers that can get root access do they work???

Root Explorer works fine.
ES Explorer on the other hand as listed doesnt get SU permissions, but works fine for sdcard.
OI File Manager doesnt have a option to access system files.
These are the 3 file managers i have tried..

Is it possible to build the rom such that there will be an absolute minimum of absolutely necessary stuff. Everything else will be installed as needed.
How to install a single app from GAPPS?

Thank you.:confused:

If you need just one single app from Gapps, get it from market..
& if Market is also included in GAPPS (i never noticed), then flash GAPPS and then remove all the unnecessary apps via Titanium backup or simple Manage applications.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts