[ROM][ICS-4.0.4] AOKP (KangXperiaProject) | Build-40 | 05/07/12 | Released

Search This thread

Rahat34

Nov 28, 2011
Chandigarh
i just ported build 33 from maguro....ROMControl was buggy. will send it ro trash now :D..thanks a lot stelios !!!!Because of you i can explore the world of developing :D :D...:)

smallz2k

Proxy error?

I keep getting a proxy 502 error when trying to download rom, mentions a dns error with mediafire and server cant handle the GET\ REQUEST ?? ANYONE ELSE?:confused:

Edit: working now but mediafire is sayin 1hr for a 11mb d/load wtfs that about!..maybe mass downloading. Anyway thankyou for carrying on the work bringing ics onto the mimmi-camera doesnt really bother me :)

Last edited:

Thedy01

Dec 3, 2010
London
Nice work :) i'll wait for camera to be fixed so i could have it for everyday use :) the only thing i miss from the rom as i use it quite often :) keep up the good work :p

sent with my sony time machine from the future :)

x10 mini pro with nAa's MiniCM7 and nAa kernel 11 :) and ofc XDA premium :)

lechuckthepirate

Nov 9, 2009
Barcelona

qtu

Dec 3, 2011
Already did... didn't work, maybe I didn't wait 20-30 secs.. but I rebooted the phone several times and no connection... I even created the apn that wasn't there...

His fix worked on my phone using OXP-002. What seems to be the problem then? How did you modify the values of your build.prop? Through modifying the ROM's ZIP before installing or through phone?

People being impatient on the camera, just stop posting and wait. O better yet, help the devs find fixes. ;)

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

drfr

Jul 6, 2011
Púchov, Slovakia
Please, can someone tell me if his kernel file /.ftf/ has this checksum?

md5: 38767857d8230d709d85c6d72e05f826

Can´t flash it, flashtool gives me this error:

Code:
27/026/2012 06:26:08 - INFO  - <- This level is successfully initialized
27/026/2012 06:26:08 - INFO  - Flashtool Version 0.6.9.1 built on 2012-04-09 19:22:19
27/026/2012 06:26:08 - INFO  - You can drag and drop ftf files here to start flashing them
27/026/2012 06:26:14 - INFO  - Device disconnected
27/026/2012 06:26:24 - INFO  - Selected U20_nAa-ics_01_2.6.29.6-nAa-ics-01.ftf
27/026/2012 06:26:24 - INFO  - Preparing files for flashing
27/026/2012 06:26:24 - INFO  - Please connect your device into flashmode.
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Device connected in flash mode
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Opening device for R/W
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Reading device information
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Phone ready for flashmode operations.
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Start Flashing
27/026/2012 06:26:32 - INFO  - Flashing loader
27/026/2012 06:26:35 - INFO  - Loader : S1_Loader_Root_8e35 - Version : r4A060 / Bootloader status : ROOTED
27/026/2012 06:26:35 - INFO  - Flashing kernel.sin
27/026/2012 06:26:36 - INFO  - Ending flash session
[COLOR="Red"]27/026/2012 06:26:36 - ERROR - ERR_SEVERITY="MAJOR";ERR_CLASS="MEMORY_CLASS";ERR_STATIC="HASH_VER";ERR_DYNAMIC="Failed to init erase"; [/COLOR]
27/026/2012 06:26:36 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
27/026/2012 06:26:37 - INFO  - Device connected in flash mode

Before you ask - yes, I searched the forum, yes, I re-downloaded ftf, yes, BL is unlocked, yes I know what I´m doing, I can flash ANY other kernel w/o problems, except of this one. I went through SEUS update. Tried older versions of flashtool. Still the same error. Ideas? Thanks.

smallz2k

I try this after and post it if work, thanks...

Sent from my U20i using XDA
To do this did you have to use the adb shell, as i cannot get the symbols needed using the hardkeys,and cant get the softkeyboard working-ive never used adb to alter build.prop so not sure what to do..thnx

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Youtube app is not working.......:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using xda premium
I think its to do with the armv6 im not sure but video hasnt worked on any cm9 versions i have tried,i tried installing different video codec etc but to no aveil.

Reactions: kkkhattak

smallz2k

Hey I fixed keyboard lights:D:D:D:D. Ok do this download d4 kfix when installed when you need to use your keyboard then enable it. If not then disable the d4 kfix because when your keyboard is close the lights are on only closes with screen off. GOOD LUCK ;););):cool::cool::cool::D;):rolleyes::p:p

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
You mean D4 fixed the lights lol thats an old fix from froyo or early gb..have you got data working? ;)

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

His fix worked on my phone using OXP-002. What seems to be the problem then? How did you modify the values of your build.prop? Through modifying the ROM's ZIP before installing or through phone?

People being impatient on the camera, just stop posting and wait. O better yet, help the devs find fixes. ;)

I cant get data working either ^^ tried using adb, the build.prop is as described now but still doesnt work..gutted,been at it for hours!

Daveee10

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 30, 2011
bdwteam.net
any news with fm radio?

Sorry... I haven't got good news... But today i playing with battery usage history... I compiled the Settings app 15-20x, but don't working... I use GingerBread BatteryHistory.java and strings, xml, and many other depencies, but not good... FM radio needed a framework patch for many functions... Logcat says the error, why restart the phone when it try to load the anthalservice, but I dont know at the moment how to fix it... The FmRxService don't load too....

P.S.:
I wrote a pm at PM for you, and waiting the answer...

stelios97

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2011
Famagusta
x10miniandpro.blogspot.com
Sorry... I haven't got good news... But today i playing with battery usage history... I compiled the Settings app 15-20x, but don't working... I use GingerBread BatteryHistory.java and strings, xml, and many other depencies, but not good... FM radio needed a framework patch for many functions... Logcat says the error, why restart the phone when it try to load the anthalservice, but I dont know at the moment how to fix it... The FmRxService don't load too....

ok! i am doing experiments with camera i hope something will work!:D

qtu

Dec 3, 2011
Wow! Impressive developments out here. Thanks! It's just a bummer to know that you're having a hard time hacking the source codes. :D Can some more devs help them? :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP (KangXperiaProject) for Xperia X10 Mini Pro

VqVrX.png

oMH3A.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site!

s6dZ6.png

• Rooted Phone
    • Unlocked Bootloader
    • nAa ICS Kernel(Not nAa normal kernel)
    • Latest Baseband xx15

rJdTt.png

• Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot

pkVzS.png

• Almost Everything
    • All Aokp Features

fC7vg.png

• FM Radio

yCDj1.png

vZPN6.png

TeamKang spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage them, and everyone else who helps out.

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!

M9wZ1.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. TeamKang would love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

bErVM.png

rXWIs.png
    qK9Ch.png
    4afRY.png
    pc2Xr.png

0cSm2.png
    lR9CP.png
    PXiYD.png
    pOnaN.png
    vxs1g.png
    yCPzL.png
    wdJCk.png
    nJbOS.png

P5CcQ.png

• Paul-xxx
    • KangXperiaProject Team
    • TeamKang
    • Daveee10
    • Doixanh
    • TeamFun
    • NobodyAtall

Press thanks button or donate to me if you like and want to support this project!
    1Fv2P.png

Build-40:
    • Built from latest aokp/kxp source code
    • Resized for ldpi
    • Ldpi icons
    • New bootanimation
    • Fixed Camera (Thanks to doixanh)
    • Theme Chooser
    • Fixed Battery Stats
    • Full brightness
    • New Alarm app and Stopwatch by Achep
    • Other major and minor fixes
    • More faster than ever
    On this post you will find compatible themes with our device and themes that i will resize to fit our phone! Also you will find tips for performance, battery life and etc! Soon there will be banner for your signature like the minicm9 ones!

Performance Tips:
    These settings can be found at Rom Control!
    • Overclock->Ondemand-Min(480)-Max(768)
    • Available memory->80mb
    • Scrolling cache->Default enable

Battery Life Tips:
    1. Charge your phone full using wall charger not usb!
    2. Leave it fully discharge
    3. Go to CWM and wipe battery stats
    4. Repeat this procedure 2-3 times
    • Enable Power Saver at Rom Control
    • Use powersave or smartass cpu governor
    • Reduce the screen brightness
    • Configura Data, Wifi, Screen settings at Rom Control
    • Disable data, wifi, bluetooth when you don't use it

Semc Walkman Player

Themes:
    • Soon...

Signature Banner:

• The signature banner is ready! Yorzua made a wonderfull work again! Feel free to use it to show your mates that you are using aokp by KangXperiaProject!

KangXperiaProject+member+banner.png

If you think that it too big resize it to the size that best fits you!
    Here is a screenshot! Tell me what you think about the new ldpi icons on statusbar!

attachment.php
    Did you see this guys ? :))

Hello folks!

Time for the hardcore x10mini community to taste some real ICS :D

The x10mini is my favorite phone, so the first build on this device should be somewhat special. It took to come a while but I believe we are there ;)

We are pleased to release MiniCM9-3.0.1 for the x10mini. This build gives you an almost fully functional and great to use ICS ROM based on the latest CM9 sources.

This is a team effort by D_d, who is theming this ROM (theme is being cooked for upcoming versions) and I. Matmutant has also been tirelessly testing and pointing out bugs for this device so he deserves many thanks!

Before flashing this ROM, remember to flash the nAa-ics kernel (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1630023) and also fully wipe.

This version comes with a working camera @5mp and Panorama - a cool ICS feature that most of the non-ICS devices currently don't currently.
    Remember to register for upcoming updates and enjoy :)

nAa.