Screen Mirroring on Galaxy S4 [+Games]

Search This thread

MaKTaiL

Oct 17, 2011
Brasília
allshare-cast-1.png

First of all, these are not my videos. All credit goes to saadi703 and his great channel on Youtube.
Screen Mirroring started on Galaxy S3 with the Allshare Cast Dongle equipment.
It is responsible for sharing the screen of your device on your TV through wireless technology.
This Dongle works with Galaxy S3 (720p), Note 2 (720p), Note 10.1 (720p) and Galaxy S4 (1080p).

QUICK TUTORIAL - ALLSHARE CAST DONGLE WITH GALAXY S4 i9500

MODERN COMBAT 4 - i9500

DUNGEON HUNTER 4 - i9500

REAL RACING 3 - i9500

Last edited:

Stavut

Apr 28, 2010
Looks amazing, thanks for bringing it up, I didn't know about it. Definitely something I will be checking out.

Reactions: MaKTaiL

MaKTaiL

Oct 17, 2011
Brasília
The all share cast dongle is horrible with galaxy s3. I hope it will work well with gs4.

Yeah. I think the problem on the S3 was the bad GPU. The Mali-400 was being recycled since the Galaxy S2. Samsung finally changed it. From the videos I see little to no lag at all. I'm really looking forward to try it myself :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

sohebq

Aug 20, 2011
RAWALPINDI
Yeah. I think the problem on the S3 was the bad GPU. The Mali-400 was being recycled since the Galaxy S2. Samsung finally changed it. From the videos I see little to no lag at all. I'm really looking forward to try it myself :)

I need some guide here if you know. I am going to buy s4 and samsung smart tv eh5300 which doesnt have a builtin wifi. To use wifi, I need to buy wifi dongle. So my question is will allshare cast dongle work without wifi dongle or I have to buy both.

sent from: The New S-Pen :)

MaKTaiL

Oct 17, 2011
Brasília
I need some guide here if you know. I am going to buy s4 and samsung smart tv eh5300 which doesnt have a builtin wifi. To use wifi, I need to buy wifi dongle. So my question is will allshare cast dongle work without wifi dongle or I have to buy both.

The Allshare Cast Dongle and the Wireless Adapter are two different things.
The Allshare Dongle is only responsible for mirroring the screen of your device.
The Wireless Adapter is responsible for getting the wireless internet on your house.
They don't need each other to work. ;)

sohebq

Aug 20, 2011
RAWALPINDI
The Allshare Cast Dongle and the Wireless Adapter are two different things.
The Allshare Dongle is only responsible for mirroring the screen of your device.
The Wireless Adapter is responsible for getting the wireless internet on your house.
They don't need each other to work. ;)

So you mean to say I can still mirror the screen even my tv is not connected to wifi?

Idan73

Jul 19, 2010
Or 8000 2013 series tv. Tried in store. Has lag on sgs3 so useless for action games.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

ila420

Jun 22, 2009
Karachi
Any Alternative ?

Is there any alternative of this thing? Like for the original gampad we have MogaPro.

rpro95

Dec 4, 2007
Can the output image be mirrored in the correct 16x9 widescreen format?

Can the output image be mirrored in the correct 16x9 widescreen format? I would not be using for gaming or sharing pics, don't care for movies either. It would be nice to use in a pinch if my computer is on the fritz or is out of commission for document editing or with use of the browser etc? It looks as if this technology is not refined for this yet.

MaKTaiL

Oct 17, 2011
Brasília
Can the output image be mirrored in the correct 16x9 widescreen format? I would not be using for gaming or sharing pics, don't care for movies either. It would be nice to use in a pinch if my computer is on the fritz or is out of commission for document editing or with use of the browser etc? It looks as if this technology is not refined for this yet.

Yes. You have to set the tv screen to "Just Scan" to view everything. The guy on the video had his tv set to "16:9" which cuts some of the borders of the screen. The image will display in 16:9 if you rotate your phone to landscape. You can use anything. From browsers to text editors. Basically anything displaying on your phone will be displayed on the TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: msa_6292

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    allshare-cast-1.png

First of all, these are not my videos. All credit goes to saadi703 and his great channel on Youtube.
    Screen Mirroring started on Galaxy S3 with the Allshare Cast Dongle equipment.
    It is responsible for sharing the screen of your device on your TV through wireless technology.
    This Dongle works with Galaxy S3 (720p), Note 2 (720p), Note 10.1 (720p) and Galaxy S4 (1080p).

QUICK TUTORIAL - ALLSHARE CAST DONGLE WITH GALAXY S4 i9500

MODERN COMBAT 4 - i9500

DUNGEON HUNTER 4 - i9500

REAL RACING 3 - i9500

And please guys, if you find any more videos please share it with me and I'll be glad to put it on the first post.
    Looks amazing, thanks for bringing it up, I didn't know about it. Definitely something I will be checking out.
    The all share cast dongle is horrible with galaxy s3. I hope it will work well with gs4.
    So you mean to say I can still mirror the screen even my tv is not connected to wifi?

Yes, you just need the Allshare Cast Dongle. :laugh:
    This equipment uses the Wifi Direct technology.