Stock Ruu for Int'l Desire 816

Search This thread

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
I found this Stock Ruu posted in some forum.
for those who are stuck can try and flash this as it's not tested by any one who i know.

if you cant flash via PC

you have to rename to 0P9CIMG.zip

and copy to micro sdcard

flash via hboot

dont forget backup before flash RUU!!!!!!!!

this RUU share from MIYACHIKI

his weibo http://weibo.com/234756146
check check check!!!

thx

【RUU】0P9CIMG_A5_UL_K44_DESIRE_SENSE60_HTC_Eu rope_1 .23.401.1【EU】

Link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B61ZyKMeUj0PQWJBOUhWRG83Tkk/edit

vbrsekhar

Nov 25, 2008
Wellington
for those who are stuck can try and flash this as it's not tested by any one who i know.

if you cant flash via PC

and copy to micro sdcard

flash via hboot

this RUU share from MIYA

check check check!!!

thx

Link:

Thanks a heaps dude. This is the single sim european version and already been posted by @aki0306 in the general section. I soft bricked my dual sim english version of the same model and desperately looking for one. If you happen to come across anywhere, would you please mind posting it ? Kind Regards

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
Thanks a heaps dude. This is the single sim european version and already been posted by @aki0306 in the general section. I soft bricked my dual sim english version of the same model and desperately looking for one. If you happen to come across anywhere, would you please mind posting it ? Kind Regards

ok what all i can do to help you is

make a cwk backup and upload to my drop box . you can copy the backup on the sd card and restore using cwm recovery.
if this would help you i can upload. let me know

Reactions: sampath1172

vbrsekhar

Nov 25, 2008
Wellington

make a cwk backup and upload to my drop box . you can copy the backup on the sd card and restore using cwm recovery.

Definetly jacktackle. I am indeed desperately waiting for someone to help me that way. If you could provide me the nandroid backup, I would be very greatful to you. Much appreciated man. Can you please send the link to vbrsekhar@gmail.com or on xda ? Thanks a heaps.

Reactions: seltsa

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
Definetly jacktackle. I am indeed desperately waiting for someone to help me that way. If you could provide me the nandroid backup, I would be very greatful to you. Much appreciated man. Can you please send the link to vbrsekhar@gmail.com or on xda ? Thanks a heaps.

ok i though you are not interested in a sense 5.5 rom that's why did not replied.

it should be ready in 4 hours let me also check if CWM is reading backup from SD card. as far as i know it reads from internal storage. i also have to check if it mounts the internal storage to PC from CWM if it does so, than it's easy for you.

Edit: ok it can read from external SD thats a good news for you. do not forget to flash the boot.img from Kingsense 2.0 before rebooting into the rom.

Last edited:

vbrsekhar

Nov 25, 2008
Wellington
ok i though you are not interested in a sense 5.5 rom that's why did not replied.

it should be ready in 4 hours let me also check if CWM is reading backup from SD card. as far as i know it reads from internal storage. i also have to check if it mounts the internal storage to PC from CWM if it does so, than it's easy for you.

Btw, is yours the Chinese Unicom version or European version? Would you also mind sharing hboot, radio and open dsp details so that I would know what I am installing?

Edit: ok it can read from external SD thats a good news for you. do not forget to flash the boot.img from Kingsense 2.0 before rebooting into the rom.

Thanks very much mate. Are you currently on sense 6 or 5.5? I couldn't download the boot.img from kingsense 2.0 as the link was dead. Is it same as the recovery_en.img or something else?

Last edited:

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
Thanks very much mate. Are you currently on sense 6 or 5.5? I couldn't download the boot.img from kingsense 2.0 as the link was dead. Is it same as the recovery_en.img or something else?

Done link is in your email and its the same recovery

boot.img link is also sent

extract the zip file to your computer and copy the backup in the same order to your external sd card i.e. Clockworkmod/backup/....
do not factory reset as data file is not in the backup. if this does not work, than i'll make one with the data file.

best of luck

vbrsekhar

Nov 25, 2008
Wellington
Done link is in your email and its the same recovery

boot.img link is also sent

extract the zip file to your computer and copy the backup in the same order to your external sd card i.e. Clockworkmod/backup/....
do not factory reset as data file is not in the backup. if this does not work, than i'll make one with the data file.

best of luck

Hey jacktackle, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss a bunch for your help mate. Greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I still didnt receive your email to my vbrsekhar@gmail.com. How about resending it to vbrsekhar@hotmail.com. Awaiting for your reply.

Btw, the rom you are sending is not chinese version right ? and is definitely dual sim english version, right ?

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London
Hey jacktackle, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss a bunch for your help mate. Greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I still didnt receive your email to my vbrsekhar@gmail.com. How about resending it to vbrsekhar@hotmail.com. Awaiting for your reply.

Btw, the rom you are sending is not chinese version right ? and is definitely dual sim english version, right ?

It's multilingual all languages included have u downloaded n restored?

ok this time im making a sd card backup i think this should help. will be up in an hour

Last edited:
Reactions: vbrsekhar

hongaun

Mar 9, 2011
I'm sending my 816 for warranty next week so im trying to unroot and relock my bootloader. I'm also trying to restore the recovery. My model is 816x, is this RUU compatible with my phone?

future

May 4, 2005
Hello.-

I install the RUU but apparently I did not install anything, and I'm still Cyanogem what I want is to go to the Stock. My model is the single sim.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

if you cant flash via PC

and copy to micro sdcard

flash via hboot

this RUU share from MIYACHIKI

check check check!!!

thx

Link:

Can I get the boot.img link as well? Send it to my xda PM! :)

ok done with boot.img check your pm

It's multilingual all languages included have u downloaded n restored?

ok this time im making a sd card backup i think this should help. will be up in an hour