[ROM][5/4/12]1.13.652.1 CL372137 release-keys[ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Visionikz03

Dec 3, 2008
H-Town
Guys! Test your 3g and 4g speeds. Not sure why, but I'm getting much better speeds. I use to get about 100-200kbs and now i'm getting about 1.0 - 1.5 mbs on 3g.

Yea even my WiFi runs faster... I think the firmware update gave radios a boost. Not related to this but I believe a prl update thru menu fixed the radio resource shortage error.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

youdug

May 16, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
My animations are getting real bogged down within the last hour. Anyone else have really slow animations, specifically, when I select this forum on tapatalk it takes a good half second for the animation to go away

kittykat858

Mar 26, 2011
Maybe for some, but I'm stuck in a boot loop without updating firmware, trying again after updating it. hope i'm not screwed need my phone later tonight.

the latest ADSP.IMG is required to boot any true and full linux 3.0.xx kernel.
some people have have been updated in the past, while others have not.

and it is unknown if the ADSP firmware is dependent on any of the other updated firmware partitions.

P_M_G

Oct 27, 2011
Orange County CA
it has been said that you dont have to update firmware if u install the rom with EXT4 recovery

and it is unknown if the ADSP firmware is dependent on any of the other updated firmware partitions.

Damn I wish I knew what the hell you meant Chad!!!

Reactions: Rydah and patrao_n

cookzitall

Oct 16, 2007

where can i grab the update ? and can i update with 1.50 s on

Smac7

Feb 15, 2009
Why is chrome so buggy with this rom. Bad graphics issues

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

jeff1721

Feb 5, 2009
Great job

Thank you Joel , I am a flashing nut and really know very little. I appreciate all your hard work. I flashed in the morning and for me this rom is working perfect. I was just wondering if there is a way to get the ICS phone app. and getting rid of the sense phone app. I hope this isn't stupid question. I just never liked the sense dialer or contact list. Thanks again for all your hard work and everyone that works on these roms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts