Petition - Unlock Bootloader of Sony Xperia C

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 3493119

I have some doubts about the Xperia C and it's the bootloader, actually I think it's unlocked out of the box but there is no fastboot like most other MTK devices out there. I'm thinking of that it might be flashable from SP Flashtool but I'm not sure, anyone who can comfirm this? I managed to flash a corrupted recovery in Mobileuncles, but that made my phone "softbricked", so be careful!

Reactions: freddyyug

freddyyug

Feb 16, 2013

I have some doubts about the Xperia C and it's the bootloader, actually I think it's unlocked out of the box but there is no fastboot like most other MTK devices out there. I'm thinking of that it might be flashable from SP Flashtool but I'm not sure, anyone who can comfirm this? I managed to flash a corrupted recovery in Mobileuncles, but that made my phone "softbricked", so be careful!

i have try flash using flashtool but doesnt work. Hey,what is "softbricked" look like? i too also bricked my phone using mobileuncle to flash recovery but when boot into recovery,it only off forever. nothings going on when press the power button or even you plug into charging plug or press the reset button. and also when connect to pc,nothing going on. also i hard reset too but no respon. are this softbricked or hard bricked? but now my phone is back to normal. just repair it using sony pc companion.

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
its a fake topic here, from 200 supporters to 500 supporters required now, super su is not installing. whats going on pro, are you collecting emails and database of people.

What are you talking about?
Don't you know change.org?

It's one of the biggest website about human rights, education, the environment, animals and health.
They have 45 million users.

It's not fake of course

Reactions: metalrules321

Top Liked Posts