Kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GalaxyBlaze7438

Jul 2, 2012
Appleton
Just giving a heads up to any devs out there samsung realesed the Kitkat kernal for our device just thought I'd let people kno

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: robogoflow

robogoflow

Mar 8, 2012
I just hope they release it the same way they did for the htc one where you can pull it manually instead of a phased rollout.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

neswii

Sep 22, 2010
From the AP article: "Historically, once source code is made available, official OTA updates follow in reasonably short order." So, whilst no timing was given we can assume that it'll be on our devices real soon. Sprint is always the first with these updates.

robogoflow

Mar 8, 2012
Source?

Yes source please. Although tomorrow would be great for me (expecting big snow storm) I have a feeling sprint will do the traditional 2 to 4 week rollout and I'll have to get the update from xda. Let's just hope sprint doesn't tell us the update is for the Spark edition and not the original.

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Yes source please. Although tomorrow would be great for me (expecting big snow storm) I have a feeling sprint will do the traditional 2 to 4 week rollout and I'll have to get the update from xda. Let's just hope sprint doesn't tell us the update is for the Spark edition and not the original.

Its not for spark. If it was it would say SPH-L720T but it says SPH-L720 on the source file for the kernel.

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts