[ROM]NOS 1.0.0 DLX+ Google Play Edition [JB 4.2.2 Stock ] Optimized for performance

Search This thread

koniiiik

Jun 12, 2008
Göteborg
koniiiik.org
Read the first post, it's listed under the bugs section that there are issues with Bluetooth audio.

Yes, but as fas as I understand, shahulvm is asking what the problem is specifically. “Small problem with bluetooth audio” can be practically anything ranging from occasional lags/glitches to being unable to use a bluetooth audio device at all.

Reactions: shahulvm

bengx

Dec 31, 2007
Yes, but as fas as I understand, shahulvm is asking what the problem is specifically. “Small problem with bluetooth audio” can be practically anything ranging from occasional lags/glitches to being unable to use a bluetooth audio device at all.

Oh. Really sorry about that, I misinterpreted. I thought he installed the ROM then asked why Bluetooth audio wasn't working.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using Tapatalk 4

shahulvm

Nov 14, 2010
Read the first post, it's listed under the bugs section that there are issues with Bluetooth audio.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using Tapatalk 4

Since I read only, i specifically asked if the issue was w.r.t to calls on bluetooth device or music through bluetooth...

xhahzl

Aug 6, 2013
I couldn't pull down the dashboard to see my notifications until I restarted the phone. This occurred twice in a weeks time.

Does this only happen to me, or anyone else get this?

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
some issues arise since the main files used are from the HTC One firmware base,,originally bluetooth should not have an issue..also there are alot of crap tweaks that do not work and just hump up or either can cause issues..i am prepping the kernel for the Butterfly S and should solve alot of issues htc did.. :D

like perflocking the GPU OC..all other devs did was disable something in the config..but i was able to trace a few lines of code and was successful to disable it..:D

juts wait out.. :D

ebautista

Mar 31, 2008
Malabon
some issues arise since the main files used are from the HTC One firmware base,,originally bluetooth should not have an issue..also there are alot of crap tweaks that do not work and just hump up or either can cause issues..i am prepping the kernel for the Butterfly S and should solve alot of issues htc did.. :D

like perflocking the GPU OC..all other devs did was disable something in the config..but i was able to trace a few lines of code and was successful to disable it..:D

This is great news. Hoping i could test it.

Been fan of Google Edition but too bad HTC BS has not been having custom roms because of htc not providing source codes or ruu to customize.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

among4239bulan

Aug 19, 2013

will be waiting patiently :D hope there will be more devs for Butterfly S. :)

Justinhopaolo

May 15, 2011
Any updates on this rom?? I'd love to try out stock android on our butterfly s :)

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

migascalp

Aug 31, 2006
Créteil
I just tried this rom with TWRP 2.7.0.4k
it boot correctly, but:
full wipe is required
you must manually flash boot.img
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have put together a couple rom's for you guys to enjoy because you lack support here... I have not yet got the device but I have a fund started to get one from a couple users here in the forum if you want to contribute make sure you note it with the donation so i know what its for...

images

Features

*Based off my rom for Droid DNA
    *4.2.2 Jelly Bean UI
    *Stock Kernel
    *Odex
    *Root & busybox
    *Zipaligned
    *Battery Tweaks
    *Performance Tweaks
    *Ram Tweaks
    *Advanced Power menu
    *Stock Quicksettings

BUG'S

*small problem with bluetooth audio

v1.0.0

Initial Release​

Is there a way to get rid of the 3 dot menu at the bottom of some apps like in the Sense UI?

I'll be adding mods soon

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    reserved for later
    Running smoothly for the last couple of hours.

Thanks for testing I have the sense version uploading as I type...

Im not gonna get into specifics bro, but ya, lets enjoy this phone, and newts roms. Im sorry, i wasnt calling u a punk. I meant u were acting rude. But it is what it is. :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

It's all good bud just calm down ;)