Problems with system dialogs/pop-ups

Search This thread

carrman17

Sep 16, 2009
UTAH
Haven't come across a solution to this problem yet on xda. Any insight would be appreciated!

I have been having weird problems with the little prompt that pops up during some events: "installation complete" "Saved image" "remaining storage" "pc001:disconnected" this kind of thing. Often times when I disconnect from a big network, I get a lot of prompts popping up that say "blahPC:disconnected". Is does it for every device that is connected to the network I disconnected from. Weird?
Also, everytime I download something or install an app a prompt pops up and my keyboard automatically closes.
Currently there is a "saved image" prompt that has been on my screen for 10 minutes now. See photo.
The question: is there any way to disable the little black pop-up box? Maybe through a developer option or the lghome hidden menu? Any tips at all would be great. If this has already been solved in a different post that you know of please point me there. I haven't found anything on this problem before. Haha I also don't know the technical term for the black pop-up box so that could be why.
Thanks guys

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398499172501.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398499172501.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 22
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398499312766.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398499312766.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 22