[Q] install recovery on p768 unlock bootloader

Search This thread
tnx my friends :cowboy:

i can't install recovery mod at fastboot mod.

first install P760 rom.

second unlock phone

At next step install P768 rom.

now can't install recovery at fastboot :(

Is there another way to do this?

i used this metod

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2313794

Make sure you rename the cwm recovery to "recovery.img" without the quotes. Put the recovery.img into the android SDK platform tools folder.
Use command prompt and type -

cd \Android\android-sdk\platform-tools

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

If recovery is successfully installed you'll receive a notification that say's -

wrote recovery partition

Last edited:
Reactions: DARKSKIES

DARKSKIES

Nov 26, 2012
Tehran
Samsung Galaxy A51
Make sure you rename the cwm recovery to "recovery.img" without the quotes. Put the recovery.img into the android SDK platform tools folder.
Use command prompt and type -

cd \Android\android-sdk\platform-tools

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

If recovery is successfully installed you'll receive a notification that say's -

wrote recovery partition

tnx;)

plz give me download link recovery.img for p768:eek:

tnx:victory:

DARKSKIES

Nov 26, 2012
Tehran
Samsung Galaxy A51

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 19

Just root it easily with Cydia Impactor...
Download the Cydia Impactor tool to your pc from the Cydia Impactor website. Extract the zip to a new folder on your desktop. Connect your L9 to your PC with USB debugging enabled and open the extracted cydia folder and click on and run the Impactor.exe, when the Impactor tool opens just click on the start button. Cydia will root your phone in like 5 to 10 seconds.
Download SuperSU from the play store, install and done.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

@DARKSKIES
I just want to make sure that you successfully unlocked the bootloader... When you issued the "adb reboot oem unlock" command you were taken to a confirmation screen to unlock the bootloader and you had to use the volume key to confirm unlock?
Just want to be sure so you don't have any security errors or a brick.

Reactions: DARKSKIES
oh my friend i can installed recovery

vey very tnx ....

Awesome... I'm glad I was able to help you.
Before you do anything else, make sure you perform a nandroid backup of your device through cwm now and make the backup to the SD card and not on the device so it doesn't take up unnecessary space on the internal memory.
Before you flash a custom ROM make sure you read through the OP's ROM flashing instructions and prerequisite to make sure it's compatible with your device and cwm version.
Enjoy the new possibilities of your phone and happy ROM flashing!

Top Liked Posts