☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Default Rom Look

• Total voters
Search This thread

grandpasghost

May 9, 2010
Detroit, MI
Looking for a stable rom to flash on a friends rom that supports HDMI Mirroring.

This or MikG3.0? stability and smoothness are key. any feedback is appreciated. I would just flash and see the truth for myself, but again, this is for a friend

gmassucco

Feb 28, 2012
Elk Grove
Can anyone give me a working link of the most up to date infectedrom sense 3.0. I love this rom and wish I could keep it, but I just cant deal with 3g. Going from 4g back to 3g is like having a hot girl that's ready to go, and right before you get it on, she says "I'm on my peroid, it's up to you". You (might) still go for it, but all the fun is gone..... I can't cope, sorry.

paallday

Jul 24, 2011
philly
Lmao depends how drunk u r...

Try infectedrom.com
Or viruses section in androidfilehost.com

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

allhill

Dec 23, 2009
Jakarta
im new using EVO 4G
HBoot 2.18 unlock with recovery, but still s-on

last time i installed MikG, and now i wanna try your ROM, when it flash... the screen stuck to HTC EVO 4G (white screen) i wait till 10 minute, nothing happen :(

SD card without exp partition... what should i do?

allhill

Dec 23, 2009
Jakarta
Last edited:

paallday

Jul 24, 2011
philly
Baseband 2.15.00.12.19

this is the first CDMA device, so im still little confuse :)

yeah.. i use this guide - HTCdev method, which no info to s-off...
but i can flash MikG normally :)
but i really wanna try this infected rom :(

I think u need 2 update but am not sure because i am now on e3d and couldint find a ruu anywhere... so I dunno what u guys should b on....
So either if somebody who has this ROM working could post their baseband or if she is up 2 date...

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
I think u need 2 update but am not sure because i am now on e3d and couldint find a ruu anywhere... so I dunno what u guys should b on....
So either if somebody who has this ROM working could post their baseband or if she is up 2 date...

They have hboot 2.18 that's basically hboot 1.5 on the evo3D. They had to use htcdev.com so they're s-on-unlocked in the boot loader. I believe they have to flash the boot.img of the from through fast boot. Because this rom comes baked in with the anthrax kernel. I'm not completely sure on the fastboot process when your s-on unlocked. There is a way to downgrade if you want to get full s-off this will wipe your phone completely when you downgrade so make sure you backup all important stuff

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=22013438
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: paallday

paallday

Jul 24, 2011
philly
I would s off its always better...
That being said I think this tutorial would work 4 flashing the bootimages n kernels with adb... It's 4 the 3d but it utilizes adb and a apk so i don't c y it wouldnt work 4 4G... Think it'll work 4G newb?

allhill

Dec 23, 2009
Jakarta

hmm so baseband is like Radio for GSM device? hope i can found some update :) thanks... i still trying flash this rom

They have hboot 2.18 that's basically hboot 1.5 on the evo3D. They had to use htcdev.com so they're s-on-unlocked in the boot loader. I believe they have to flash the boot.img of the from through fast boot. Because this rom comes baked in with the anthrax kernel. I'm not completely sure on the fastboot process when your s-on unlocked. There is a way to downgrade if you want to get full s-off this will wipe your phone completely when you downgrade so make sure you backup all important stuff

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=22013438
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

yeah.. i buy this device recently so maybe get the latest update :(
i tried many time to follow this guide, but stuck @ step 10, already locked again as like the screenshot, and i already copy PC36IMG.zip file (or maybe i download the wrong file :confused:)
the hboot cannot update like the picture guide :(

ahh yeah.. wrong file... downloading now... that really my fault :) thx you question like that, that make me read one more time the guide and realize i miss the RIGHT file

Last edited:

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
I would s off its always better...
That being said I think this tutorial would work 4 flashing the bootimages n kernels with adb... It's 4 the 3d but it utilizes adb and a apk so i don't c y it wouldnt work 4 4G... Think it'll work 4G newb?

it should work since we they are s-on unlocked also. And is that apk your talking about flash image gui? Mind posting the tutorial

paallday

Jul 24, 2011
philly
I think u use flash image GUI through adb... I believe I actually have really no idea cause I always had s off as well... I learned a lil about it though cause when them updates came out mad ppl couldint figure out y their latest updated favorite ROM wasn't working
And I was trying 2 help em update....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Eternity_Header1.png

CREDITS

• PEOPLE WHO DONATED THANK YOU GUYS AND GALS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY !
    • GINORMOUS THANKS TO Capychimp for making the rom this one is based on!! Techwerkz & Unleashed2K FOR BUILDING MY WEBPAGE/FORUM INFECTEDROM.COM
    • HUGE THANKS to RomanBB for making Bulletproof ROM for the HTC Sensation he created the Infected Settings also Team RcMIX for modifying them for us
    • Treve, Ziggy471 and the rest of Team Synergy for help and fixes
    • Kailash Shankar, Kidromulous, Androidian3VOlution and both th3volution.blogspot.com and www.androrev.com (They did my header image!!)
    • JsChiSurf for all his AWESOME mods!
    • Leoisright and Team Xron for lots of mods and fixes
    • wrx4temp for custom boot screen and theme elements
    • Mike1986 & Leedroid over in the Sensation fourms (For lots of scripts and ideas)
    • tommytomatoe for the android tool set and odex scripts
    • Footbal for the ruu leaks
    • Capychimp for porting CRT and being awesome!!
    • Thyrus over at xda for his MAD THEME SKILLZ
    THE GOODS

MODDS
    • FULL BEATS AUDIO with crackle free codec
    • Deodexed
    • ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions - Thanks to ChainsDD)
    • Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
    • Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
    • init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    • Full HTC Sense 3.5 Interface
    • Fully Optimized and Tweaked
    • SD Card speed tweak
    • Battery auto-calibration script (Thanks to seo)
    • Bloatware applications removed
    • Signature check hack by RC Team
    • Transparent notif pulldown
    • Transparent app drawer
    • Disabled scroll by page in app drawer
    • Stock % battery display
    • CRT TV screen on/off animation
    • 5-in-1 reboot menu
    • DSP manager (thanks cyanogen)
    • ipv6 privacy enhancement (rfc4941)
    • Fully working camera (Thanks Bamf)
    • Lots of build prop enhancements (Thanks Mike1986 Leadroid and Romanbb)
    • Quciklaunch widget updated (thx liamstears bigt305)
    • Tweaks text corrected
    • quicksettings reboot fix
    • secure sms readded
    • adobereader fixed
    • autowipe removed
    • reboot after flash removed, for rom cleaner support
    • status bar transparency added to tweaks, different levels
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Screen On
    • Tweaks - 5x5 Appdrawer
    • Tweaks - Hide Navbar Text
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Camera Shutter Button
    • Custom wallpaper set (Thanks Myn)
    • Lots of extra quick settings with clear button on the bottom center and long press for full settings (Thanks Rcmix and Ihftp69 for logic)
    Reserved......................
    reserved............................................
    now lets blow this thread up and get it to the front page shall we :)
    btw guys alpha 2 is going up tonight and it has a BUNCH of fixes in it :) i will make a changelog in a few gotta get back to the lab :)