Power Button CRACK? Check your phone.

Is your EVO 4G cracked at the power button?

• Total voters
Search This thread

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)

nebenezer

Dec 2, 2009
lol @clockcycle, you're making the rounds aren't you?

after seeing your thread at sprintusers I stopped by a Sprint store near my house and showed them. They said they would definitely replace it... if they had any in stock...

TheMayer78

engagedtosmile

Mar 28, 2009
lol @clockcycle, you're making the rounds aren't you?

after seeing your thread at sprintusers I stopped by a Sprint store near my house and showed them. They said they would definitely replace it... if they had any in stock...

TheMayer78

I waited 30 days to get a replacement swap out for screen seperation. Now its out of that 30 days and RS says they can't do it now.

BS.

kwajr

May 26, 2008
lynchburg va
Why would they u had to hit it on something

Sent from my Evo on on the Now network from Sprint

oh and duck Apple

nebenezer

Dec 2, 2009
Why would they u had to hit it on something

Nope. I treat my phones probably better than just about anything. I've never dropped it or hit it on anything. That's evident by the complete absence of any scuffs or scratches anywhere else on the phone.

Also I didn't go in all pissed off or bothered, I just told him I found a defect and asked him his opinion about it :D

madsquabbles

Jan 31, 2009
Got the same frikken issue. I had just made the decision to keep the phone today too. I can get a replacement but i am worried whether they'll fix the hole for rooting on the new unit.

Never dropped it. I do believe it could be from holding the power button combo when tryin to boot into recovery early in this EVO's life.

mrono

Jun 4, 2009
I noticed this awhile ago, i don't notice it unless i'm running my fingernail along it

blulitespecial

Jun 17, 2009
i don't have one.i think my invisible shield is helping hold it all together.

Sent from my PC36100 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk one.

ssjgoku24

Aug 26, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Yeah I have it on mine. My original store said they'd replace it but the one where I'm at now called it a cosmetic defect and they wouldn't do anything. I haven't even done anything to damage it.

sent from my Evo beast

nebenezer

Dec 2, 2009

madsquabbles

Jan 31, 2009
biggest problem i see with this is that if the other side cracks the we may well lose a power button.

Sprockethead

Jun 6, 2010
Atlanta, GA
DANG IT! Mine is, cracked up toward screen/speaker. That kind of sucks, but it is kind of invisible, too.

I'll call Sprint tomorrow and see if they'll believe that it happened on its own.

What's up with Sprint chat lately, anyway? It is always off line.

Top Liked Posts