Thoughtlesskyle's Not So Super Froyo [RLS 17][10/20/2010] Kid Tested Mother Approved!

Search This thread

cyburke

Nov 7, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
i just came back to say how great this build is. it's very stable and i don't find myself having to reboot at least 1x daily as i have with other builds.

cheers mate

grktaurus83

Feb 9, 2008
I get lockups daily using RLS17 and Fat Free (as well as with Super Froyo). *sigh*

Anyone still have a copy of (or a link to) RLS16.2 of this build (or whatever was the latest release before RLS17)? That seemed to be the most stable for me.

Thanks!

cyburke

Nov 7, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
just curious if anyone experiences random phone shut offs w/ the latest release of this build? i was seriously running strong with virtually zero issues from the day rel 17 came out.

over the past ~48 hours i've run into going to see what time it is on my phone and find out it has turned itself off. sometimes multiple times in a row!

i'm baffled and not sure what is the cause of this sudden appearance of this issue.....

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
just curious if anyone experiences random phone shut offs w/ the latest release of this build? i was seriously running strong with virtually zero issues from the day rel 17 came out.

over the past ~48 hours i've run into going to see what time it is on my phone and find out it has turned itself off. sometimes multiple times in a row!

i'm baffled and not sure what is the cause of this sudden appearance of this issue.....

you havent changed kernels or anything lately have you?

pugdaddy

Aug 15, 2008
Thanks for this build - I can actually get BT to work where other builds for some reasons won't.

Is anyone running SlingPlayer Mobile with this build though? I read that SPM is not officially available for Froyo yet (I am not finding it in the market) but some users in the SlingBox forums are confirming that it works with 2.2. Does it require a market update for the app to show up? Sorry I'm still very new with Android.

SINNN

Jun 15, 2007
Im browas ing these threads and want to throw in froyo or eclair on my cdma vouge. I jyst dont know how to install these androids. I only got myns warm donut to work since that was a simple unzip to sd card and go. What about all these froyo builds? How to install?...

VrickZ

Jan 26, 2008
SD Card issue

Problem on my HTC Vogue (Touch) device running this ROM here : When I move an App to the SD Card, everything works correctly but as soon as I reboot the phone, the app disapear from the drawer and when I go back to the SD card it shows as ''com.appname.origin.whatever'​' and the app can't be moved back to the phone as if it was corrupt, I supposed. Which needs for me to redownlad the app and NOT to move it to the Sd Card .... which is not a problem solved as ''stock rom'' with only the essential leave me with about 70MB of free space .... Any Idea?