[Recovery][Official]ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery 126.96.36.199 for Karbonn A21
While searching a working ClockworkMod recovery for my Karbonn A21, I found this site builder.clockworkmod.com
You can upload your stock recovery here and get latest CWM recovery compiled (any phone) ..
You can download CWM recovery for Karbonn A21 (Check Attachment) which I have compiled from stock recovery using above tool. It has touch support and working fine.
No bugs so far...
Prerequisites: Rooted Karbonn A21
Steps to flash recovery using AIO flasher:
1. Download and extract recovery.img from zip.
2. Install AIO Flasher by Fonehacker from here
3. Boot Your Phone In Fastboot Mode( By Pressing power+volume up when switched off, leave keys when green screen appears.)
4. Connect phone to computer (You must have drivers installed or try PdaNet)
5. From AIO flasher menu select recovery. Then select file (i.e. recovery.img)
6. Flash. And Done.
Steps to flash recovery using Terminal Emulator:
1. Download this zip file.
2. Extract the contents anywhere and copy the recovery.img file from there to the root of your SD card.
3. Install “Terminal Emulator” on your phone.
4. Open up terminal emulator on your phone and enter the command
5. Giving the "su" command will open a prompt asking you to give superuser rights to the app.
Give the app these rights by tapping the “allow” (or equivalent") button.
6. Then, give this command
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16 of=/sdcard/originalrecovery.img bs=4096
And finally, enter
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16 bs=4096
This will flash clockworkmod rcovery on your device.
7. If you want to flash stock recovery back to your device, use
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16 of=/sdcard/cwmrecovery.img bs=4096
dd if=/sdcard/originalrecovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16 bs=4096
(for flashing tool)
(for steps of terminal emulator)
Sent from my Karbonn A21