Originally Posted by anoopva
I guess these are the steps he done..
1. Nandroid Backup on OLD Device on SD card
2. Inserted SD card on New Phone
3. Flashed Philz recovery on new phone
4. Restored old phone Nandroid Backup on New Phone.
5. IMEI got null
6. Flashed 4.3 leak
7. Got imei but network showing emergency call only
8. Install adam kernel and use ariza patch and then flash modem
9. After flashing ariza patch got 00499 imei and then flashed mg1 modem and got the imei back
10. Still emergency call only
11. Flashed 4.1.1 XXALIE rom
13. Now IMEI is 0049*
I wonder how he was able to restore cwm backup from another phone to his new phone ? Why the md5 mismatch not shown
Sorry, but after flash 4.3 is possible install Adam kernel? I know 4.3 work only with original kernel!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free