HTC HD2 Memory Cards - Question

Search This thread

cyberain

Jan 1, 2012
Cracow
As for these four memory cards, is that you recommend to the HD2?

1. SANDISK MICRO SD 16GB class 4
2. ADATA MICRO SD 16GB class 4 or ADATA MICRO SD 16GB class 6
3. KINGSTONE MICRO SD 16GB class 4

htccraze

Oct 20, 2010
Hiding from under the bed
I personally used Sandisk for a very long time and continue to do so but i have recently swapped it out for a Transcend 8GB class 10. You can find it
on ebay here for $10.50. Read and write speeds are impressive and it works great for Android or to just have really. I don't use WP7 so i can't honestly
say if it'll work or not for that. A quick search in the WP7 Q&A could shed some light on it. I just couldn't foresee how it would even be a problem though.

Google the SD cards your interested but add the word benchmark to the end. This can give some insight on what cards generally have the better
performance and which don't. Higher speed ratings don't always mean better scores so look at the benchmarks and most important, the reviews.

If Sandisk is the card your most interested in i could sell you some of mine. :cool: I can't compete with China or knockoff prices but i could offer something
cheaper then what you might pay at Best Buy, Target or even Walmart. $8 for a 8GB sandisk class 4, $15 for a 16GB sandisk class 4 or both for $20.

Improtant warning about (some) sandisk cards. While shopping in the past i did see a lot of fake sandisk cards. I've always heard the easiest way to spot
a fake sandisk is buy looking where the speed rating is placed. If its off to the corner then it might be fake. It should be centered in the middle as all mine are.

Last edited:

retsam88

Feb 23, 2009
Sandisk, and buy only from certified OEM seller.

Any card from auction: 95% probability of getting fake one. They may work as original, or may not.

billni

Jul 28, 2012
I recommend samsung 32GB class10.
Its effect is very good.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using XDA

shuiguo

Aug 5, 2012
HTC HD2 Memory Cards

Sandisk memory card has always been known for stable transmission performance, transmission rates and stability be recognized!
Sandisk is a high-end professional brands! ~ Now also launched more products suitable for the needs of the public a wide range of capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB SanDisk brand memory card :)

bintang456

Sep 8, 2007
i buy n use vgen 16gb class 10,can dual boot wp7 and android
now i buy vgen class 6 32gb,dual boot wp7 n android native,when i try to instal andro via magldr can see on sd card,but if process on android,i can't see sd card..
"please insert sd card"
how to fix it...