BootLoader Downgrade from 4.3 and keep Wifi and Kill Knox

Search This thread

cilk

Dec 20, 2012
Do not try these files on a i317m, it will end in a softbrick, I tested it myself angel: )

falcon67

Dec 3, 2011
Just use odin to flash stock rom back.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

kidhertz

Jan 13, 2013
I did not make myself clear, sorry about that.
the only way I was able to flash the att 4.3 file was through mobile odin, the one click file being incompatible with the 317m.
Anyways, I ended up with the radio
and wifi screwed, so i reverted back to stock .

Now I can't install a custom recovery cause the boot loader got updated to 4.3 (guessing that's it!)
Goo manager keeps telling me " no recoveries available for your device" Tried other recoveries and no go also.

So i'm stuck on stock for now till sammy updates the 317m.

thanks!

megalomanic14

Sep 22, 2013
www.patreon.com
After running 4.3 perfectly having flashed files 1 and 2 everything was fine...went to restore 4.1.2 backup no problem. Upon trying to restore my 4.3 leak backup, the rom restores but nearly every single app, including all gapps and even the system force close, essentially locking up the system. Flashed exactly as described. Is there something I'm missing or needed to do extra other than flash the first two files in Odin to break 4.3 boot loader and Knox then restore? Am planning on restoring back to 4.1, reflashing 4.3 thru one click odin, flashing boot and Knox break and doing another restore of backed up 4.3 rom, although I'm highly doubtful this will be any different...I'm just a little confused as maybe I misread the op that once the files posted in post 1 were flashed properly we were free to flash between 4.1 and 4

FYI in case anyone else in similar situation...will repost if I find a fix, and please any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.
Att i317 note 2. 4.3 leak odin

Mega

megalomanic14

Sep 22, 2013
www.patreon.com
Mind...so flashing from 4.3 to 4.1.2 then back to 4.3 worked for you? I had to end up reflashing the one click odin then just resetting up everything as no matter what I did G apps and system would force close constantly...can you elaborate on your method. Did you flash the op files on 4.3 then restore 4.1?
Did you flash 4.3 bootloader before flashing the 4.3 restore ext
Thanks man
Mega

megalomanic14

Sep 22, 2013
www.patreon.com
I odined the leak .

Followed the ops instructions.

Backed up the 4.3 leak.

Restored jedi to be sure all was well. It was.

Have flashed a few other roms to check them out.

Restored 4.3 leak .

All good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

thanks for getting back to me...weird, I basically did the same thing, but restored stock rooted 4.1.2 backup thru cwm 6.0.4.3...the restore to 4.1.2 is fine, yet when restoring back to 4.3 leak every app force closed causing a system crash..I cant figure it out...went ahead redid the one click amd restored apps thru titbackup and alls well after rerooting and cwmodding the leak 4.3. Made a fresh backup but am hesitant to try again. Which sucks as I wanna give skynote 4.3 rom a checkout but have been running the leak rom flawlessly with several mods from my note 3. Thankfully this is my backup/modding phone so its not a big deal, but just strange given weve done the exact same processes with markedly different results.

bawffg85

Dec 20, 2012
广东
Hi,my bro! Seeing your great work,i just want to port 4.3 to my phone-Korean note2 variant.But i have a wifi issue,could you please tell me how to make a "WIFI PATCH FIX" for my note2?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To downgrade 4.3 I317UCUBMJ4 bootloader...( ATT only for now)

Flash all in pda slot
    using odin 3.07
    Thanks to Dr.Ketan

I downloaded from sammobile MA4 4.1.2
    I ripped out sbin and tz then created a tar

Step 1 (bootloader in here)
    flash this first and reboot which breaks wifi
    but returns you to the 4.1.2 knox free Booloader

Ma4 Bootloader and Tz.img
    http://d-h.st/dqq

----------------------------------------

Step 2 (no bootloader in here)

flash this to bring wifi back
    but keep your knox free 4.1.2 bootloader.
    Allowing you to freely flash between 4.1.2 roms and the latest 4.3 leak
    Without having to one click,Keeping Wifi Throughout and removing Knox

4.3 Param.bin and Tz.img
    http://d-h.st/OYC

Misc ------------------
    Here is the new 4.3 Bootloader
    just in case its needed . so you don't have to flash one click just to get there
    Contains
    4.3 sboot.bin param.bin and tz.img from the latest I317UCUBMJ4 Att 4.3 leak
    http://d-h.st/q3a
    Thank you for this fix, and the of course the ROM that has changed my life.

Two Questions

1. I did the One Click, and am on Skynote, does it matter what ROM I am on if I wanted to start this process?

2. I can flask a 4.1.2 backup, but I cannot create a 4.3 backup (let alone restore it). would being on the 4.1.2 bootloader allow me to make a 4.3 backup?

Thanks again.
    Do we need to flash the misc. boatloader? What is it for?

Sent from the TermiNOTEr 2! ;)

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Flashed this now can't back up to external card using twrp2. I can back up to internal but when I want to move backup to external it gives me an error.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Now I can't back up anything to external card. Anyone know how to fix this?

It worked fine for me. Just make sure there is no space or special character in the backup name.
    Oh man, tiddlywinks... I wish us tmoble folk could flash such a mod. any chance of support one day? :cowboy:
    So does this finally confirm there's no eFuse the n2?
    Doesnt look like it.. but you.never know