Should I buy one

Search This thread

RISHI RAJ

Mar 2, 2012
New Delhi
Xiaomi Poco F3
Guys im considering to buy oneplus one.But due to its yellow screen issues I might not buy it.I had previously Note 3.It was big.But how is Lg g pro 2 in terms of looks & handling.It looks too big than Note 3?How is it screen wise & performance wise.Otherwise Ill go for s5

Sent from my ST25i using XDA Free mobile app

tommy2601

Oct 9, 2011
Definitely it a good device to buy ,the only downside about the phone is its built it dosent look and feel as premium as htc or soney phones i have owned.

Sent from my LG-D838 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RISHI RAJ

tommy2601

Oct 9, 2011
Developed scene look bit grim for the device,but have few working xpose mods to play around.i feel lack of development is some sort of blessing in disguise for me cos earlier most of my time i used to spend flashing a new rom every othere day and i hardly used to use my phones for anything else other than flashing ,now i feel am really using and enjoying my phone.

Reactions: RISHI RAJ

roykulkarni

Jul 17, 2014
Pune
Hmmm... depends

Guys im considering to buy oneplus one.But due to its yellow screen issues I might not buy it.I had previously Note 3.It was big.But how is Lg g pro 2 in terms of looks & handling.It looks too big than Note 3?How is it screen wise & performance wise.Otherwise Ill go for s5

Hi,

My friend has a Note 3 (which i used for a week before buying the D838) and trust me ... Not regretting at all.... Infact my friend is the one hunting for a LG G Pro 2.... Its fast.... Amazing bulit in apps (including the G2 Quick Remote... It has almost all brands...Including a Micromaxx TV... which i was surprised..) Aprt from that...Good and clean UI.... I deint feel a need to installa a 3rd party launcher....Stock is good enough..Battery capacity lasts GOOD 1 and a half day....(heavy usage..) and it looks good.... I personally feel that i own the best phone currently...
:good::good::good::fingers-crossed:

ray-lee

Jun 26, 2014

Hey,
like you i was going to go for a OnePlus One but the chances of getting one are slim with it's invite system and so on. So I got the G Pro 2 (D838) in the end. my wife has a note 3. the G Pro 2 is larger than the Note 3, but it doesn't feel any larger in your hand.
if you don't like large devices, then get the G3 or the S5.

Performance - about the same as the Note 3. it's a SnapDragon 800 with 3GB RAM. No issues from me.

Bonus - you can easily get accessories for the LG/Samsung phones compared to the OnePlus.

Development wise - not much from what I've seen. Depends what you want to do. There's a root available which works well.
I came from a Samsung S3 running CM11 - I have rooted but that's all I need for some of my apps. I don't think I'll bother flashing custom ROMs for the time being.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had a note 3, got this and sold the note 3. This has 5.9" display, it feels so much better in the hand, I think it's easier to carry than the note 3. Screen is fantastic, I have owned many devices, and this is my favorite

Sent from my LG-F350S using Tapatalk
    Definitely it a good device to buy ,the only downside about the phone is its built it dosent look and feel as premium as htc or soney phones i have owned.

Developed scene look bit grim for the device,but have few working xpose mods to play around.i feel lack of development is some sort of blessing in disguise for me cos earlier most of my time i used to spend flashing a new rom every othere day and i hardly used to use my phones for anything else other than flashing ,now i feel am really using and enjoying my phone.