Quick question

Search This thread

mikelikesbikes

Apr 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get rid of the 4g lte symbol when using Wi-Fi? I didn't know if there was a hidden setting I haven't found yet or maybe some sort of exposed module. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Free mobile app

THEbigSWEEN

Mar 5, 2012
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get rid of the 4g lte symbol when using Wi-Fi? I didn't know if there was a hidden setting I haven't found yet or maybe some sort of exposed module. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I want to say that if you freeze LG Intelligent Agent and/or LIA Informant that it stops both icons from showing up at the same time. If you look in the Battery Life thread in General (from Mistertac) or check my post history for that thread I'm pretty sure it was one of both of those that did it and that they are used for Wi-Fi calling if I remember correctly.

Reactions: mikelikesbikes

mikelikesbikes

Apr 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
Thanks man, I'm at work at the moment, but I'll give it a look later. I tried googling it to no avail. I know it's minor, but having both clogs up the ole notification bar. Thanks again.

THEbigSWEEN

Mar 5, 2012
Thanks man, I'm at work at the moment, but I'll give it a look later. I tried googling it to no avail. I know it's minor, but having both clogs up the ole notification bar. Thanks again.

No problem! It bothered me too. Like you said, that's just wasted space. I double checked and I think it's actually the "Caller Name ID" that when you freeze it it fixes this. It was listed as a "side effect" but definitely a FIX as far as I'm concerned! :good:

D

desireaftergod

No problem! It bothered me too. Like you said, that's just wasted space. I double checked and I think it's actually the "Caller Name ID" that when you freeze it it fixes this. It was listed as a "side effect" but definitely a FIX as far as I'm concerned! :good:

I scrolled through everything in Titanium and I am not finding "Caller Name ID", any ideas? Thanks:confused:

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
I found Caller Name ID, disabled it but still have both wifi and 4G icons showing. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I want to say that if you freeze LG Intelligent Agent and/or LIA Informant that it stops both icons from showing up at the same time. If you look in the Battery Life thread in General (from Mistertac) or check my post history for that thread I'm pretty sure it was one of both of those that did it and that they are used for Wi-Fi calling if I remember correctly.