[Q] Wacom Bamboo Feel Stylus - Compatible ?

Search This thread

gladson1976

Feb 15, 2008
Chennai
Hi,

Has anyone used the Wacom Bamboo Feel stylus with the S4 Mini.
Does it work ? If so, how good is it.

I am currently using the basic Bamboo CS-100 stylus with a soft tip and it feels great. Am planning to upgrade to the Feel and want some info on whether it works on the S4 Mini 9192

netsyd

Jul 3, 2006

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
Hi,

Has anyone used the Wacom Bamboo Feel stylus with the S4 Mini.
Does it work ? If so, how good is it.

I am currently using the basic Bamboo CS-100 stylus with a soft tip and it feels great. Am planning to upgrade to the Feel and want some info on whether it works on the S4 Mini 9192

Doubt it will work. If it works, it would be like any capacitive compatible pen. No pressure senstive. This type of thing requries dedicated digitizer.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

I have not, but I do have a Jot Script (https://www.evernote.com/market/feature/stylus) and it works really well with SNote.

Out of interest, which 'SNote' app are you reffering?

gladson1976

Feb 15, 2008
Chennai
Doubt it will work. If it works, it would be like any capacitive compatible pen. No pressure senstive. This type of thing requries dedicated digitizer.

I'm positively sure that the pressure sensitivity will not work on the S4 Mini as we lack the Wacom IT technology for that. At least it should work as a normal capacitive pen with a thinner tip (which is what I want)

Anyone else know of a capacitive pen with a thinner tip than the normal pens ?

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
I'm positively sure that the pressure sensitivity will not work on the S4 Mini as we lack the Wacom IT technology for that. At least it should work as a normal capacitive pen with a thinner tip (which is what I want)

Anyone else know of a capacitive pen with a thinner tip than the normal pens ?

Nope, as most capacitive pens requries a fairly large minimanl conductive surface. If you ever find one that works, let me know. I'm also quite interest in it.