Which & where I put this files on ODIN?
Hi to all my dear friend...
I download Gingerbread 2.3.3 and I want to try it but I can't find the way how is it, I know using ODIN but this package is lots of MD5 file I canfused which files r use for installation.
Here is the files information :
1. CODE_I9100XWKE8_CL214845_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.m d5 (498mb)
2. EFS_I9100XWKE8_CL214845_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md 5 (4.36mb)
3. GT-I9100-MULTI-CSC-ODDKE2.tar.md5 (34.8mb)
4. KERNEL_I9100XWKE8_CL214845_REV02_user_low_ship.tar .md5 (8mb)
5. MODEM_I9100DDKE2_REV_02_CL1007315.tar.md5 (12mb)
Please tell me how can I install the firmware through this files...
Actually I want to install Gingerbread 2.3.5 but I can't find stock firmware and thats why I download 2.3.3. I installed 2.3.6 GB but I don't like OS cause its black color are very deep and thats why I try to 2.3.3 or any one can give me 2.3.5 then its very helpful for me. Or any one knows that which Gingerbread version for SGS II are good graphics quality? I installed ICS 4.0.4 and it good all over but I like Gingerbread.