[Q] GT-I9505G LTE Frequencies
I would like to buy the GT-i9505G to replace my i337M, but first I have to make sure that S4 Google Edition has the LTE frequencies that we use in Canada (Band 4 AND Band 7).
I'm pretty sure it has support to LTE Band 4. Now I have to find out about the LTE Band 7. Could you help me to figure this out, please?
1) The test should be done in "pure" S4 Google Edition (GT-I9505G), with Build Number JWR66V.S014.130801 and Baseband I9505GUEUBMH1.
2) Dial the command *#2263# into your dialer. The screen "ServiceMode" will open after that.
3) On the "ServiceMode" screen, select "LTE Band Preference", then select "LTE B7" and then select "Band Pref: LTE B7".
4) Tap the Menu button and then select "Back". If you see an (*) after LTE B7, that means your GT-i9505G has support for the LTE Band 7!
5) To put your device the way it was before, tap the Menu button and then select "Back".
6) On the first screen of "ServiceMode", select "Automatic" and then select "Automatic" one more time.
7) Tap the Menu button and then select "END"
One more thing: Could you take a screen shot if you see an (*) after LTE B7 and post it, please?
Thanks a lot!!