[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

Cheetohz

Apr 5, 2011
a6fa0a4d-14b0-e79a.jpg
If you assumed that. You would be wrong... It's safe if you're coming from B27 to M4 though.

Guess what, cleared cache and flashed and all is well.

so far everything is fine, changed my battery bar on the theme I was running, that is it.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rushfanx1

Jan 3, 2011
gapps link not working

Downloaded and installed M4 - No Problem

However, cant download the latest gapps

goo-*inside.*me/*gapps/*gapps-*ics-*20120304-*signed.*zip

Link is NOT working

JayDaKissEP

May 10, 2011
Seekonk
Everything is running great for me on M4. 1 question I had.... what's included in the GApps zip? I wiped everything, flashed ROM then gapps and when I started my phone I didnt have google+, Maps, Navigation, etc.. Isnt Gapps supposed to include all this? I had to download it from the market.

eyc

Nov 23, 2009
Chicago
Guess what, cleared cache and flashed and all is well.

so far everything is fine, changed my battery bar on the theme I was running, that is it.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I also went from M3 to M4 clearing cache only and everything is great. In fact, I went from B26-->M3-->M4 clearing cache only each time, and all is well. Couldn't be happier.

cds36

Jun 10, 2010
Spokane Wa
Question are you guys flashing any type of.zip to wipe your current rom or just going into recovery and wiping there ?

Frozinite

Mar 1, 2012
Everything is running great for me on M4. 1 question I had.... what's included in the GApps zip? I wiped everything, flashed ROM then gapps and when I started my phone I didnt have google+, Maps, Navigation, etc.. Isnt Gapps supposed to include all this? I had to download it from the market.

This is mentioned in the FAQ section of the AOKP website:

14. Some Google Apps are missing
Voice, Videos, Currents, Maps, Google+: Not going to be included since they're in the Market

bigdawgr6

Jun 21, 2010
This is mentioned in the FAQ section of the AOKP website:

Kinda sucks but oh wells. I made the selection to restore apps, but it isn't working so far so that sucks as well. I'm thinking of restore a nandroid, running titanium, and then reflashing. Sucks but I should have done that from the get go. Didn't do it since Google automatically restores my apps normally.

Dark Lazer

Aug 28, 2010
Everything seems to be working well so far. The weather was kinda screwed up at first (shoved to the top left corner with the date) but I just unchecked it and re-checked it in the settings, and it's fine now.

kdmhong

Aug 10, 2010
Is it me or when you press the Setting buttons (Nova or general), there is a slight lag? It never used to do that in the M3 build. *shrug :(

Reactions: BigConna

StDevious

Jul 13, 2010
I'm seeing lag too but after having the phone on all day. Restarted it and installed NOVA update 1.0.2 beta 4, seems to be smoother now.

williamthegoat

Mar 21, 2011
Just installed this as my first custom rom and am waiting to finish the first boot. That is quite the boot animation haha.

KassaNovaKaine

Jun 26, 2011
Is there a recommended action to take for ensuring Google Wallet works when going from M3 to M4? I'm planning on wiping everything (data, cache, etc.) and start anew. Wallet works perfectly fine for me on M3, but I don't want to upgrade if there are risks in flashing a new ROM build.

I installed Wallet through the desktop site exploit that was unveiled a couple weeks back. Don't know if that is relevant.

Top Liked Posts