To be sure about audio...

Search This thread

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
GPE audio vs sense audio, speakers and emphasis on headphone out, are identical? I don't want to lose that warm awesome quality. I've seen random answers and they're all over the place from one device to another, sense vs sense, sense vs gpe and gpe vs gpe. Well actually haven't really seen any answers about audio quality gpe vs gpe. Just want to be sure before I convert.

And one more question hopefully a dev or somebody knowledgeable about drivers and files and such. Does the HTC m8 tap the DSP for audio throughout OS? Or CPU? Or perhaps just audio through music players? I've searched for answer on xda and throughout the web and even looked through code and internal files. I'm not expert and came up empty handed. Lots of unknowns but there are just too many little quirks with sense that are driving me up the wall where an official GPE stock rom would alleviate if it keeps the audio and picture quality.

sent from my sm-9005.

x714x

Sep 10, 2012
Phoenix
I dont use earphones but i do plug into my cars aux port, and I don't hear a difference.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app