The LEGO ROM+Kernel Official [May 11th]

Search This thread

blaskewitts

Mar 30, 2011
The Lego Rom

lego_banner11.jpg

Lego ROM is not responsible for any damaged or bricked devices.

Introduction

The Lego Rom was initially based on CyanogenMod, but now it's based on SlimRoms. The team members are me, cameron581, timpohladthomas, deadman96385,sajoeee aka hamster and Kiltnar. Our source can be found here. We are just starting so we may not support a lot of devices. If you would like to be a maintainer, just pm me or any team member.
Lego Google+
My Google+

List of features

We haven't made a full changelog for the initial release yet, but here's some of the things we've got:

-Everything Slim has plus:
-ROM is built with sabermod 4.10 (thanks @cl3kener!)
-Lockscreen Notifications
-Time-contextual headers
-Halo and halo color
-Peek!
-Driving Mode
-Simple DPI Changer (on-the-fly one causes UI glitches and breaks xposed per app settings)
-Bring back activity arrows for connection icons on statusbar
-Wakelock blocker
-Battery saver mode
-Disable FC messages
-Kernel Tweaker (may not fully work, it's hardly universal, sorry)
-IME Animations
-Custom scrolling values
-AOKP system animations
-Apollo from dirty-unicorns
-Omni's DSP
-CM's file manager
-Complete kitkat white theme
-OmniSwitch
-Smart phone call
-Developer options, full root, and advanced reboot enabled by default
-More options when long-pressing a notification (floating mode, force stop, clear app data, hide icon)
-Support for pause/resume/stop download notifications
-Show download speeds in notification
-LegoStats, and LegoOTA
-There is a lot more than this, i will be making the full list soon, but for now you just have to test and see!

Device-specific features:
-All repos are updated whenever cm updates then, not slim (they are a bit slow on it)
-Optimized kernel with:
Built using sabermod toolchain 4.8.3 + graphite (thanks @cl3kener again!)
Intelliactive + fiops default
Intelliplug
Powersuspend
ExFat
S2w/Dt2w
Color control driver
Sound Control from faux
Usb fast charge
Intellidemand, sio added
Some more things, make sure to check out the source

BUGS
Before you post a bug report:
Please ensure you have done a full wipe of data and formated system under Mounts and Storage.
If you have flashed parts for other versions you may need to do a full flash of the factory software for your model and start clean.

You tell me

Install Instructions
1. Wipe data/factory reset
2. Flash ROM
3. Flash Gapps
4. Wipe cache/dalvik cache
5. Reboot

changelog
May 11th
- Fix random reboot
- Fix baseband errors.
- Fix random settings crashes

May 6th- Initial release

Do you like my work and want to donate to me? Buy me a Beer!

Last edited:

thearch1tect

Aug 10, 2008
Houston Area
Haven't rooted my g2 yet because I've been waiting for some development for us sprint users. Can't wait to try this out and thank you!!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app

blaskewitts

Mar 30, 2011
Did you clean flash the ROM? I use kkbb with no issue please provide a logcat

BobtheTechGuy

Jan 15, 2014
ill download the rom right away and give it a try. Im trying anything i can to get my sprint phone to work. even up to and including getting booted from the network, after all I live less than 250 feet from the tower( it is literally in my back yard) and still cant get calls to work and data rarely works, texts take 2 hours to send)

cant wait to see how the rom looks, always interested in supporting a new dev. Id be happy to be a tester and report back bugs im usually on my phone 10 hours a day so get lots of use

Reactions: jhr5474

jhr5474

Sep 20, 2010
Holley, Oregon
ill download the rom right away and give it a try. Im trying anything i can to get my sprint phone to work. even up to and including getting booted from the network, after all I live less than 250 feet from the tower( it is literally in my back yard) and still cant get calls to work and data rarely works, texts take 2 hours to send)

cant wait to see how the rom looks, always interested in supporting a new dev. Id be happy to be a tester and report back bugs im usually on my phone 10 hours a day so get lots of use

So yeah, I tried a clean install and followed the directions to a t, maybe I will run a logcat and let the phone settle down before I try and use phone maybe since we wipe cache it is busy rebuilding it?

blaskewitts

Mar 30, 2011
So yeah, I tried a clean install and followed the directions to a t, maybe I will run a logcat and let the phone settle down before I try and use phone maybe since we wipe cache it is busy rebuilding it?

Not quite sure what error you are running into. I'm running this on kkbb and it was built with it

jhr5474

Sep 20, 2010
Holley, Oregon
Not quite sure what error you are running into. I'm running this on kkbb and it was built with it

I have no phone it just hangs up when I try and call somebody. It also just sits when it is supposed to activate and I have no sound? I have been running flex cloudyfa for the last month without any issues and it is KKbb. any ideas?

bishaarcc

Jul 24, 2010
I'm testing it

Thanks to everyone who brought this Rom....

So I've installed this Rom.. and it boot up fine however no sound as some users already stated, I think it's because i'm on KK baseband so that's it..... So now I have to go back and restore my Cloudyflex....

jhr5474

Sep 20, 2010
Holley, Oregon
Thanks to everyone who brought this Rom....

So I've installed this Rom.. and it boot up fine however no sound as some users already stated, I think it's because i'm on KK baseband so that's it..... So now I have to go back and restore my Cloudyflex....

Seems to be common issue on this rom dont know why. I am gonna try and flash it now that I have pa and its working maybe that will help?

blaskewitts

Mar 30, 2011
After all the issues I took my phone back too complete stock via kdz and tot, I upgraded all the way to KitKat baseband, used ioroot,and autorec to root and custom recovery, I then flashed my ROM. I have experienced none of the issues. Users having issues please provide a logcat. Also you should be using twrp to flash this ROM. Rom and gapps should only be flashed during install. No additional files.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Trident

agentfusion

Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
wr3tch.com
OnePlus 9
After all the issues I took my phone back too complete stock via kdz and tot, I upgraded all the way to KitKat baseband, used ioroot,and autorec to root and custom recovery, I then flashed my ROM. I have experienced none of the issues. Users having issues please provide a logcat. Also you should be using twrp to flash this ROM. Rom and gapps should only be flashed during install. No additional files.

I did those exact same steps and have no sound or calling until I flash a ZVA radio.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Lego Rom

lego_banner11.jpg

Lego ROM is not responsible for any damaged or bricked devices.

Introduction

The Lego Rom was initially based on CyanogenMod, but now it's based on SlimRoms. The team members are me, cameron581, timpohladthomas, deadman96385,sajoeee aka hamster and Kiltnar. Our source can be found here. We are just starting so we may not support a lot of devices. If you would like to be a maintainer, just pm me or any team member.
    Lego Google+
    My Google+

List of features

We haven't made a full changelog for the initial release yet, but here's some of the things we've got:

-Everything Slim has plus:
    -ROM is built with sabermod 4.10 (thanks @cl3kener!)
    -Lockscreen Notifications
    -Time-contextual headers
    -Halo and halo color
    -Peek!
    -Driving Mode
    -Simple DPI Changer (on-the-fly one causes UI glitches and breaks xposed per app settings)
    -Bring back activity arrows for connection icons on statusbar
    -Wakelock blocker
    -Battery saver mode
    -Disable FC messages
    -Kernel Tweaker (may not fully work, it's hardly universal, sorry)
    -IME Animations
    -Custom scrolling values
    -AOKP system animations
    -Apollo from dirty-unicorns
    -Omni's DSP
    -CM's file manager
    -Complete kitkat white theme
    -OmniSwitch
    -Smart phone call
    -Developer options, full root, and advanced reboot enabled by default
    -More options when long-pressing a notification (floating mode, force stop, clear app data, hide icon)
    -Support for pause/resume/stop download notifications
    -Show download speeds in notification
    -LegoStats, and LegoOTA
    -There is a lot more than this, i will be making the full list soon, but for now you just have to test and see!

Device-specific features:
    -All repos are updated whenever cm updates then, not slim (they are a bit slow on it)
    -Optimized kernel with:
    Built using sabermod toolchain 4.8.3 + graphite (thanks @cl3kener again!)
    Intelliactive + fiops default
    Intelliplug
    Powersuspend
    ExFat
    S2w/Dt2w
    Color control driver
    Sound Control from faux
    Usb fast charge
    Intellidemand, sio added
    Some more things, make sure to check out the source

BUGS
    Before you post a bug report:
    Please ensure you have done a full wipe of data and formated system under Mounts and Storage.
    If you have flashed parts for other versions you may need to do a full flash of the factory software for your model and start clean.

You tell me

Install Instructions
    1. Wipe data/factory reset
    2. Flash ROM
    3. Flash Gapps
    4. Wipe cache/dalvik cache
    5. Reboot

changelog
    May 11th
    - Fix random reboot
    - Fix baseband errors.
    - Fix random settings crashes

May 6th- Initial release

Do you like my work and want to donate to me? Buy me a Beer!
    Just doing what I can. Sprint doesn't normally get much love

mine. :laugh:
    Integrating 4.4.3 as we speak