[APP] Contactz Call Widget

Search This thread

contactz.my

Dec 29, 2010
Good Day everyone,

We would like to introduce our first widget here to gather feedback from all the android user/developers in the forum. :)

Basically the concept is to provide a huge/big contact widget to make it earsier for user to make phone call under certain condition. (driving, or fast call using single hand). Beside that, this we also provide the features for user to choose their own skin/frames of preferences.

Below are the official description in the Market:

Create Simple Life - Add your favourite contact to your homescreen.
With this, a call or SMS to your favourite contact is just a touch away.

Boring with the dull Android call widget?
We provide you the option to choose your own preference of skin for your widget.

Feature Details:
1. Add 4 favourite contacts to homescreen
2. Option to choose either CALL, SMS or both action for ONE Touch event.
3. Option to choose your own preference of skin for the widget. (Random features also included)
4. Now you can make a phone call with 'speaker on' by just clicking on your contact.

As we still new here, we cannot include any screenshot and download link in this forum. Sorry.
You can download it by searching for "Contactz" in the market.

If you like it, please support us by giving your high rate in Google Market, recommending to your friends and forums.

On the other hand, we are looking forward to receiving your feedback and comment,we will keep working and make improvement from current version.

Please reply to this thread if there is any issue. We really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. :)

contactz.my

Dec 29, 2010
Hi All,

Just as an update, we had just release a new version which have features as below:

1. Option to choose "Call with Speaker On".
2. Support contact with multiple phone numbers.
3. New features to crop contact photo to prevent unwanted image scaling.

Please email us if you have any issue

Help us to rate it if you like it. Thanks

Reactions: xdunlapx

xdunlapx

May 8, 2010
I haven't tried it but it sounds like a great widget! :) Thanks! I'll be sure to keep my eye on this one just in case I need it.

contactz.my

Dec 29, 2010
Hi All,

February 3rd, is known as Spring Festival or Chinese New Year for the Chinese. In order to celebrate it, we release four very special and unique skins for Contactz.

Hope you all like it.

Help us to rate it if you like it.

Thanks

p/s: Valentine skin is coming very soon. ;)

kroogar

Jun 1, 2010
No go on HTC Desire with Oxygen RC7

Couldn't get it to work on my HTC Desire with Oxygen RC7 and LauncherPro Plus.

The widget seems to work OK but when I click "Done" there's no widget added to my home screen.

SxcKieranGrr

Oct 3, 2010
Only thing I would say is that when choosing the skin I wanted it clear so I chose no skin, but there's still a border around the widget. Also there's no option to change the colour of the contactz part to bring the options up, pretty hard to see black font on a black background. Another option you could release is an option to delete their names and just have the contacts pictures.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

d-lab

Dec 8, 2010
Italy
dlab.deviantart.com
Nice app even nothings new. I dont like the skins. Some more minimal wil be appreciated.
The icon are to much big so this cause problems when I resize the widget.
1,93Mb are really to much for a simple widget.
I think that with small image contact space and nice interface it can be better.
For now I use Sense again.

Last edited:

contactz.my

Dec 29, 2010
Couldn't get it to work on my HTC Desire with Oxygen RC7 and LauncherPro Plus.

The widget seems to work OK but when I click "Done" there's no widget added to my home screen.

Hi kroogar,

This widget require the whole screen, so if there is not enough empty space on the screen, the widget will fail to be added. :)

Hope this will help

Only thing I would say is that when choosing the skin I wanted it clear so I chose no skin, but there's still a border around the widget. Also there's no option to change the colour of the contactz part to bring the options up, pretty hard to see black font on a black background. Another option you could release is an option to delete their names and just have the contacts pictures.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Hi SxcKieranGrr,

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into this new options. :)

ero69

Dec 9, 2007
Melbourne
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Love this widget... thank you so much. Especially love the animation.

I'd like to make a request for consideration.... For those contacts with multiple numbers can a box like the "Call & SMS Option" with those numbers be displayed for selection? Up to 3 numbers would be great if screen estate permits.

Thanks again for an awesome widget.

FIT4C

Jul 7, 2007
Been looking for a widget like this!

Awesome widget! Works great on my Dell streak. I've been looking for a contacts widget like this with the single tap execute along with the eye candy. So far the "no frame" and "default frame" are my fav. My least fav frame is the "iphone":D. lol, it looks ok.

Suggestions:
-Create the option for a single contact w/frame as a 2x2 widget.

-More frame options to choose from. Maybe some other popular phone frames besides the iphone.

Thanks again.

epakrat75

Aug 11, 2010
Chicago
Would like to try but it's hidden from my SGS Vibrant in the actual Market app. When I attempt install from the web based market, it says that my device is incompatible. Oh well. :rolleyes:

chronography

Jan 3, 2011
Couldn't find it on android market. From web market was unable to download. using wildfire cm7. is it possible to upload the apk?

thank you guys. Nice app and love to try.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

Just as an update, we had just release a new version which have features as below:

1. Option to choose "Call with Speaker On".
    2. Support contact with multiple phone numbers.
    3. New features to crop contact photo to prevent unwanted image scaling.

Please email us if you have any issue

Help us to rate it if you like it. Thanks