[Q] Android 4.2.2 Stock installation

Search This thread

Nintonito

Dec 25, 2013
I am currently running an international one x+ factory unlocked, with superCID and s-OFF(lucky me ). Naturally, I cannot revive any software updates. I have an nandroid backup of the 4.2.2 stock sense 5 rom, and I have already flashed the firmware for sense 5. However when it comes to the rom installation I am not sure, as I have stock recovery. Is it possible to install with stock recovery? I know the stock rom requires full stock to work. Can someone please provide a guide, or an instruction set?

Nintonito

Dec 25, 2013
I am currently running an international one x+ factory unlocked, with superCID and s-OFF(lucky me ). Naturally, I cannot revive any software updates. I have an nandroid backup of the 4.2.2 stock sense 5 rom, and I have already flashed the firmware for sense 5. However when it comes to the rom installation I am not sure, as I have stock recovery. Is it possible to install with stock recovery? I know the stock rom requires full stock to work. Can someone please provide a guide, or an instruction set?

Another solution. If anyone can link an OTA that I can flash to the RUU, that would work too