[APP][4.0.3+] MIUIMusic 2.3.9 for all 4.0.3 ROMS! (AND MDPI TOO!)

Search This thread

xjerlzx

Oct 30, 2011
singapore
I cant get the lyrics to work. It keeps saying cant find lyrics. Or no file managee found when i choose to use saved lyrics. Btw i have root manager.
Im on nexus S ics4.04.

h0ckey10

Jan 12, 2011
Earlier version fcs upon opening for me and for most recent fcs when picking songs. I know these have been addressed and am wondering if a fix is in the works since miui music is awesome .

I'm running cm9 on the att sgs2

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

mejogid

Jun 2, 2010
Earlier version fcs upon opening for me and for most recent fcs when picking songs. I know these have been addressed and am wondering if a fix is in the works since miui music is awesome .

I'm running cm9 on the att sgs2

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Earlier version force closes if you've already installed the latest version - wipe the data or uninstall/reinstall and it should work.

anshsahajpal

Jan 4, 2011
I not able to flash both old n new zip file...it aborts...i am using cwm5 on my galaxy ace with cm9...plz help

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

mvmacd

Nov 2, 2010
Massachusetts
Hey, just wondering is there a plain .apk file I can adb install?
I don't have CWM installed, just rooted on stock ics 4.0.3 asus Transformer tab

Arjoma

Jan 18, 2011
mvmacd said:
Hey, just wondering is there a plain .apk file I can adb install?
I don't have CWM installed, just rooted on stock ics 4.0.3 asus Transformer tab

Extract the zips from the first post(or rather only one of them), inside them there is the apk.
You need to put it into the system folder which should be no problem if your Transformer is rooted (but I suppose it will look quite strange on the big tablet screen).

mvmacd

Nov 2, 2010
Massachusetts
Extract the zips from the first post(or rather only one of them), inside them there is the apk.
You need to put it into the system folder which should be no problem if your Transformer is rooted (but I suppose it will look quite strange on the big tablet screen).

oh.. well I extracted the apk and did
$ adb install [miui4].apk
and it said something about "no certificates" or the sort..

Anyway I found a link on one of the posts to the adb install-able apk from @Quinny899's thread

And the reason I am using Miui music player is because it's the best player that supports folder navigation that I've seen so far..

Last edited:

beinthemiddle

Dec 18, 2011
How to remove this app??? Any Idea

The app looked fine on the first two runs. It worked fantastically. I have got it on ICS on Galaxy S2.

But sometime later, I started facing the issues which was reported earlier. The app started FCing. But the song was still playing.

I had installed through CWM 5. If I need to remove this app, then how this can be achieved. Because, in teh app info screen, I see "Disable" button instead of "Uninstall". Do I need to reinstall ICS again to get rid of this app?

mvmacd

Nov 2, 2010
Massachusetts
The app looked fine on the first two runs. It worked fantastically. I have got it on ICS on Galaxy S2.

But sometime later, I started facing the issues which was reported earlier. The app started FCing. But the song was still playing.

I had installed through CWM 5. If I need to remove this app, then how this can be achieved. Because, in teh app info screen, I see "Disable" button instead of "Uninstall". Do I need to reinstall ICS again to get rid of this app?

I think when you flashed it in CWM it installed it as a system app [in /system/app/] so you can either use TitaniumBackup to remove the app, or you can use ADB or a root file browser to rename/delete the .apk file.

beinthemiddle

Dec 18, 2011
@mvmacd :

I had deleted the apk file from the /system/app directory. But Now :) I could not install the app again.

You know anywhere else I need to check for some app files?

Prouder

Mar 27, 2011
I heard this works on non ics.. but we need new links so I can confirm

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

Groovecain

Sep 10, 2010
nice , really nice player, just tried it few days ago, got some error , lyric and artwork online always not found so i back using ggl play music :cool:

keep it up !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Firstly, Thanks for Brainmaster to create a flashable zip for ALL!

MIUIMusicv4 2.X.X​

Feature
    *Compatible to all 4.0.3 (Not Tested on Several Devices.)
    *MIUI Featurette
    **New Redesigned for MIUIv4
    **New Elegant Sleek Black UI
    **Equalizer
    **Sleep Timer
    **Lyrics (To Sing the Song Together)
    **Spectrogram

Requirements

** 4.0.3 or above! **
    Tested On

**Nexus S
    *AOKP (Android Open Kang Project)
    *CM9 Nightlys(CyanogenMod 9)
    *CM9 Kangs
    *CodeNameAndroid
    *Stock AOSP

**Galaxy S
    *CM9 (CyanogenMod 9)

**Optimus One (MDPI 4.0.3)
    *CM9 (CyanogenMod 9) Thx to DJ Optimus One.

Download

dcff01a0-838c-4bdb.jpg
    dcff0189-8397-e257.jpg
    dcff0183-83a0-eb7a.jpg

Download Link:

2.3.9 - http://goo.gl/TxgDZ-Online Music now working.

2.3.2 - http://goo.gl/CMK0BFully Working Music App on all Devices running on 4.0.X

Press Thanks if u liked it.

You On Nexus S? Download the CNA Utility to get the zip easily. ;)
    Standalone APKs!

Here are a couple of standalone APKs you can sideload. [4.0.3/+]

Version 2.3.2 and 2.3.9 would not install for me [certificates error], so I signed them with APK Manager. If you get "App already exists", just uninstall the old version first.

Ok, so I tested 2.3.9 on CM9 4.0.3, and CM10 4.1, on different phones, and both crashed when going to Now Playing screen. Both have no issues with 2.3.2, so I recommend you try 2.3.2 instead of 2.3.9, and possibly being discouraged by the crashing.

I zipaligned 2.3.2 and 2.3.9 after I realized they hadn't been yet, so if you already downloaded those APKs, redownload them and use the zipaligned version instead for faster app loading.

MIUIMusic2.3.2.apk http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x329h34b1l6am8d [Tested working on 4.0.4 and 4.1.2]

MIUIMusic2.3.9.apk http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9qm0olrbv9xb8qa [Seems to always crash on Now Playing screen tested 4.1.2 and 4.0.4, if you get crashes, use 2.3.2]
    MIUIMusic2.2.16.apk http://www.mediafire.com/?fby9cotzqx7q0od [Try this one if the other ones all crash]

PM me if you know of a newer version that will work without all MIUI's libraries/framework/etc. :)
    the 2.3.9 link is dead [401] can you reupload?

Here is the 2.3.9 version
    How to Install?

* Download the link.
    * Place it into your device.
    * Reboot into Recovery
    * Flash the zip.
    * Reboot & Enjoy!

If you had any problems, please post here, so we can resolve anyone's problem here. ;)
    Already have a thread here
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1517441

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using XDA Premium HD app