[ROM][Lquid Smooth][ScarySpeed][Unlock Abilities Of Your Tab][365MB Size][MultiTask]

Search This thread

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
Is the OP no more active to post replies?

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Use either philz or CWM 6.0.4.5 swipe edition...clear and format everything...except your extsd...lol...format system. Cache, data, media, dalvik...everything...then give the feedback again..

hmmm... i am actually here but i am more and more busy in the development of my team now :laugh::laugh:

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
experienced random reboots after 48 hrs of flashing the rom...
last it rebooted while i was surfing net...had to uninstalled...:(:(:(:(

hmmm... i really dont know the cause of the reboots since I sold my tab and got and s4 active :silly: but it was running like a charm before i returned it to stock :cyclops:

Capz11

Dec 16, 2013
Kramatorsk
I have flashed this rom and GAPPS to Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3113, but why i can't find "My files" in main menu? How to delete phone.apk, message.apk, contacts.apk because my model haven't GSM module? And how i can disable "0" folder in user memory? It is have duplicate folders

daeinnor

Aug 31, 2009
Manila, Philippines
I know this project got attention of many :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed: but i couldn't continue further cuz i don't own a tab 2 anymore :crying::crying: BUT WHO KNOWS MAY AN UPDATE COMING ;)
Great ROM! No wonder it got lots of attention from us. Very much appreciated @mythi for sharing it here.

No reboots or FC's here as others reported. Been running it for over a week now. The only wish list if there's any update at all is support for Blackhawk kernel to allow dual boot. Blackhawk kernel can be installed but it breaks WiFi. :good:

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
Great ROM! No wonder it got lots of attention from us. Very much appreciated @mythi for sharing it here.

No reboots or FC's here as others reported. Been running it for over a week now. The only wish list if there's any update at all is support for Blackhawk kernel to allow dual boot. Blackhawk kernel can be installed but it breaks WiFi. :good:

Fantastic ... you guys woke me from my deep sleep :victory::victory: ... About black hawk kernel i really don't see a need for a custom kernel :silly: the stock one is better in my eyes (less heat,better battery) but as i remmber when i used my tab with my rom (this) i didn't have lags atall :silly:...thanks for your support ;)

daeinnor

Aug 31, 2009
Manila, Philippines
Fantastic ... you guys woke me from my deep sleep :victory::victory: ... About black hawk kernel i really don't see a need for a custom kernel :silly: the stock one is better in my eyes (less heat,better battery) but as i remmber when i used my tab with my rom (this) i didn't have lags atall :silly:...thanks for your support ;)
Absolutely agree @mythi that the stock kernel is functioning well with both performance & better battery life!

The wish for Blackhawk kernel is not for OC purposes but for its dual boot capability. You know how it is for flash freaks like us who want to try the Kitkat nightly ROMS in the 2nd boot partition and afterwards revert back to our favorite ROM (now Liquid V1) afterwards. Well, nandroid backup serves it's purpose but dual boot is faster & cool!

Sorry to wake you up in your deep sleep. Hope you're not dreaming of cooking P31xx ROM when I did. :laugh:

daeinnor

Aug 31, 2009
Manila, Philippines
@mythi: I miss this ROM which I have to uninstall to test other custom ROM's. I really hope you can make it Kernel agnostic in order to allow @ketut.kumajaya 's Blackhawk single/dual-boot kernel.

It would be a perfect setup to have Liquid v1 as primary ROM and the "others' as secondary or test ROM's. Regards 14-year old wonder kid !

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
Hmmm I no longer have the tablet since a very long time @SnuggP and @levider if the download links don't work I could dig up my HDD and see what I have there !

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So you are tired of stock SamSung Lag that comes out of the box ? Do you wish a rom with 0 lags ?Do you like unbloated ? Do you like Sound tweaks that make your ears feel smooth ? HERE YA GO !!! try LquidSmooth for Tab 2 p31XXX and get optimal performance with ...

The Regular Paragrah Of Warnings

Code:
    /*
    * I am not ( And will never be ) responsible to any bad thing
    that could happen to your tab by flashing my rom
    please dont come here and cry if boot loops accour 
    and you think i may be responsible slap me
    a pm
    * I am not responsible for dead sdcarDisds
    * Fired because alarm app fails
    * You dont sleep !
    * Etc's

89841655469187233383.jpg
    1. Super Smooth
    2. Kernel with init.d support so we have init.d in rom
    3. Rooted
    4. Zipalined
    5. Memory Clean Script by me
    6. Disabled Scrolling cache
    7. Debloated , Debloated , And Debloated
    8. 0 lag optimizations
    9. Kitkat Kat Gallery And Camera
    10. 365mb Size :cool:
    11. Stock Looks
    12. Unlocked Multi tasking With Some hours of hacking framework2.jar
    13. Rom can be odxed
    14. Terminal emulator included
    15. Improved version of Mx player instead of Stock video player (Of course the free version)
    16. Compeletly Redesigned Speaker out
    17. Treleminous Screen Mod
    18. V6 Turbo Charged
    19. Awesome Beats Audio Apk to control Music
    20. TouchWiz Forced to memory
    21. Every Sign of SamSung Apps Dissapered
    22. Nano integration
    23. Latest BusyBox
    24. Based ON LATEST STOCK SAMMY 4.2.2 Frimware
    25. Aroma Installer
    26. I think there's more

Okay I UnderStood, How to Flash This ? Simple Follow on ..

1.Download The Rom
    2.Download G-Apps FROM HERE
    3.Place the rom And Gapps on your sdcard or where ever
    4.Reboot to recovery
    5.Make A wipe data factory reset or if in philz make clean install
    note if you did wipe data/factory rest please go to mounts and storage and wipe /system
    6.Go to advanced and make a wipe dalvik cache
    7.Now install the rom
    8.Install Gapps
    9.Reboot to rom
    10.let your tab settle for a couple of minutes
    11.Simply reboot back to recovery and wipe dalvik cache
    12.Your done
    13.Enjoy

img.php

How to odex Rom

1.Open Terminal emulator from apps
    2.Type su
    3.Type odex
    4.Type all
    wait for some time and it should reboot

How to boost Rom
    Open Terminal
    Type su
    Type speed
    Liquid Smooth phone remover By Ashwin

Hello every one I'm back with a phone remover for P311X:victory::cowboy:
    NEW AND IMPROVED ALL IN ONE PACKAGE
    Instruction
    I have provided 1 files
    -AIOphone remover-Ash-test.zip
    Instruction for Flashing
    Flash AIOphone remover-Ash-test.zip
    Follow instructions and choose if you are a p3110 owner or you have a p3113
    wait for the installation to complete then exit
    Downloads(click on it)
    -AIOphone remover-Ash-test.zip

Note: 1)This is a test for AIO(all in one) package so please tell me if it works.
    2) This works as a universal phone remover as it works on all 4.2.2 stock roms (again this is still in testing )
    3)do give feed back!

Credits
    Me :laugh:
    Luigi2012SM64DS(for aroma solution)
    ketut.kumajaya(for the first sample phone remover)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you liked my work please press Thanks button:cowboy:
    this too..
    @mythi the rom download works i just cant get ahold of Gapps the link on that is dead

Here is the link for Gapps. I will give this ROM a go after giving up on all 5.0 and 6.0 roms due to lags and instability.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44607338&postcount=1