[mod][UPDATING TO CHT 2.0] Glossy Silver Slider and more!

Search This thread

-thunderbird-

Jan 10, 2010
lower austria
[ADDED CHT 1.8.0 ICONS]

uploading the icons of the new CHT 1.8.0 Dark passion style

20100608020300.jpg

BONNUS TRACK: Glossy Silver weather!

weatherg.png
Hello

can you share the toggles dark passion style?
they´re really great.
Are there also existing icons for CHT 2.0 tablinks?

THX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what about the CHT quick links?

2010-10-10_10-22-31-.jpeg
    2010-10-10_10-11-10-.jpeg

2010-10-10_05-40-27-.jpeg
    2010-10-10_06-20-48-.jpeg

screenshoot2.png

link to download:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10718996/CHTlinksBG/CHTlinksBG.zip

All the thanks & credits to the icons template creators: zelendel, dinik, drik, & djcedric

For installation: Inside every zip there is two manila files, just copy the manila files from the zip to the \windows\ folder of your Leo, then re-start Sense. Be sure to enable CHTEditor> Quick Links> Hide icon frames OFF. This mod is also usefull for the CHT Free Links background.

This small mod is usefull with unframed icons, you can find silver icons here in this thread, but also may be usefull with many others unframed icons. Try this great set of high quality unframed icons, lovelly italian design by AntonioMistretta

Here you can find more nice icons good to use with this many BG.

You can easily make your own link background by editing files 1b8f4bec_manila (frame, i leave it 100% transparent) and 55b3bed2_manila (background)

Thanks to all CHT team, and specially to JohnCMolyneux for the CHTEditor.
    links still working for me, but download from here :)

1.- active quicklink background in CHTEditor
    2.- copy manila files of your favorite BG in windows folder, accept overwrite & restart sense.
    +1 for these please. i've read the whole thread but cant seem to find them, am i missing something...?
    cheers.....

i cannot find that switchers. This is what I am using now, use it with CHT quiclinks frames on.