Feb 24, 2010
The new ROM and new visual style "NeoMix Dark3 Titanium"

Hi!
Provides users XDA my ROM.

Current version
NeoMix_Dark3_ROM_TG01_21916_WWE_rev1.0
Date: 23 February 2011
Version Radio: 5005.1600.05
Build version: WM 6.5 5.2.21916.5095 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3833 (6 august 2010 16:49:39)

Detailed description:
Free RAM: ~ 95 mb
Free ROM: ~ 295 mb
Remove ROM: Autoupadate,DRM,Enterprise,FWUPDATE-replaced by the package mini,IPSECVPN,Livesearch,SampleMusic,Skybox,Skymarket,SqlCeMobile,SQM-replaced by the package mini,VoIP,WelcomeCenter,WindowsLive,WMWidgets, turn off unnecessary services, standard keyboard MS, standard task manager MS, 3D Toshiba Menu, keyboard Toshiba, OEM cleared of debris operators and soft TG01.

Added ROM: Arcsoft MMS 5_2_8_45_WVGA, library HTC SensorSDK to support the games, RescoExplorer, ShakeAndSave, Nitrogen, Jblend Java, psShutXP, keyboard Ezinput 2.1.2016, skin Canvas stanart Dialer (portrait), WOW HD, GPS Driver to ComPort.

Hard reset is required after installation!

Special thanks to:
1. Barin for perfect rom-building tool and a lot of friendly advices
2. Cedesmith for cool TGtool program
3. Alexx~ & AndrewSh for friendly support
4. sv0911, bol422, master_lie my friend website 4pda.ru for the project NeoMix_Dark3
Sorry my bad English.
Thanks.
Download:

Please keep the feedback.

Last edited:

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
hey! wooou- it looks great :eek:- a very, very nice and cool replacement UI for the unuseable titanium ui!

many thanks for sharing, любитель :)

chdeul

Jun 30, 2008
France
Marvellous!!!!! :eek:

I love this theme!

Could you give me a link to download this theme in *.cab file or your kitchen to translate it into French!

Thank you.

master_lie

Aug 23, 2010
Bielefeld
A nice ROMs. And if you like, then Feropont makes yet another, with the new NeoMix Dar4 that is currently in test.
I am busy with the Dark 3 NeoMix WVGA WWE and EU (ROMs with the installation folder 'Programme') and would soon bring out.
Sorry for my English.

Last edited:

master_lie

Aug 23, 2010
Bielefeld
A nice ROMs. And if you like, then Feropont makes yet another, with the new NeoMix Dar4 that is currently in test.
I am busy with the Dark 3 NeoMix WVGA WWE and EU (ROMs with the installation folder 'Programme') and would soon bring out.
Sorry for my English.

Reactions: mirolg

Pere

Oct 25, 2006
Palau (Barcelona) Spain
Thank You Feropont, if I'm not wrong. another Build (21916) in our collection!

And is WM 6.5 with small bottom buttons (as I like) !!!!

#196 23/02/2011 6.5 feropont NeoMix Dark3 21916 5005.1600.05 E

ordas

Jul 11, 2010
MyPhone and Marketplace

Thank for this rom, looks really nice!

Can someone please tell me where to find the MyPhone and Marketplace applications? Are they supported in this rom?

ffboy2009

Jul 8, 2009
Changsha
Amazing ram control!
can u tell me how to do this?
i want modify this rom to chinese...
or if u can share ur oems to me?
thx!

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010

Can someone please tell me where to find the MyPhone and Marketplace applications? Are they supported in this rom?

Ordas,

I have responded to same question of yours is mirom1 beta_5 release. I have attached the needed cabs there - please have a look.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
It's nice to see we are getting bigger and better storage on TG01s with these new big ROMs. Hopefully one day we will get a bigger RAM sorted!

By the way, it might be a noob question, can one swap rams in phones?

feropont

Feb 24, 2010
Priviet feropont !
krasivyj rom.

Pozdravlaju
fxdjacentyfxd

Thank you my friend:)

This ROM does not support service MyPhone and MarketPlace, possibility of additional installation of the cabs.
THX
Amazing ram control!
can u tell me how to do this?
i want modify this rom to chinese...
or if u can share ur oems to me?
thx!
during assembly new ROM, I'm do not use osnbtool.exe and BuildOS.exe, I'm use OSBuilder.exe and my template Fat32.bin which is appended to the new tg01.os.nb.payload given the size of the newly created IMFGS_NEW.bin. If you are using OSBuilder.exe, enough to take my templates Fat32.bin and ROM.tpl and file system settings OSBuilder.osb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The new ROM and new visual style "NeoMix Dark3 Titanium"

Hi!
    Provides users XDA my ROM.

Current version
    NeoMix_Dark3_ROM_TG01_21916_WWE_rev1.0
    Date: 23 February 2011
    Version Radio: 5005.1600.05
    Build version: WM 6.5 5.2.21916.5095 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3833 (6 august 2010 16:49:39)

Detailed description:
    Free RAM: ~ 95 mb
    Free ROM: ~ 295 mb
    Remove ROM: Autoupadate,DRM,Enterprise,FWUPDATE-replaced by the package mini,IPSECVPN,Livesearch,SampleMusic,Skybox,Skymarket,SqlCeMobile,SQM-replaced by the package mini,VoIP,WelcomeCenter,WindowsLive,WMWidgets, turn off unnecessary services, standard keyboard MS, standard task manager MS, 3D Toshiba Menu, keyboard Toshiba, OEM cleared of debris operators and soft TG01.

Added ROM: Arcsoft MMS 5_2_8_45_WVGA, library HTC SensorSDK to support the games, RescoExplorer, ShakeAndSave, Nitrogen, Jblend Java, psShutXP, keyboard Ezinput 2.1.2016, skin Canvas stanart Dialer (portrait), WOW HD, GPS Driver to ComPort.

Hard reset is required after installation!

Special thanks to:
    1. Barin for perfect rom-building tool and a lot of friendly advices
    2. Cedesmith for cool TGtool program
    3. Alexx~ & AndrewSh for friendly support
    4. sv0911, bol422, master_lie my friend website 4pda.ru for the project NeoMix_Dark3
    Sorry my bad English.
    Thanks.
    Download:

Please keep the feedback.
    looks nice!!!! :eek:

sorry, not very technical - is this rom 6.5? or 6.1? :eek:

no prob. we are here! it´s a 6.5 ROM
    Sorry for my English.
    I would like to try this rom, but i will need radio 0300 instead of 1600 for voice quality reasons, i have tried to change radio in tgtool but it gives a imgfs warning, can this warning be ignored or is this because it needs to be done in another kitchen?

no not ignore- you will brick your phone! you use my 0300 radio kitchen, yes?
    perhaps causes from another kitchen or while is protected.

but if you nly like to short test, leave 1600 and test. (i have test- but i don´t like- to much manuall settings, no slide left/rigt to next homescreen ...)
    Weather Location Database China

thnxs for nice rom.....can u plz tell me how can i add my country in accu weather ....actually em in china ...i tried but failed can u plz help me....
    Copy to Program Files / Titanium Weather / weather in the settings to select your city.