Known bugs on the jetstream. Please share/confirm

Search This thread

kailashpchhabria

Dec 4, 2011
Bangalore
i use the scribe pen alot and notices that if i'm not using the pen pallet for a few minutes while in the PDF viewer - it won't open again until i'll quit the app and open it again. and that too is not so consistent.

Hi, I also face this problem but only when I open pdf files which are huge-like 100MB+. Have not faced this problem with smaller files. I just work around it, save my progress, restart the app and it works fine after that.. I think it must be something about the memory getting full quick or something with such large files.

disco_y2k

Nov 18, 2007
i have has mine since december 2011, so far i love it, but i issue i have had is with the power meter. i find that if i let the jetstream run COMPLETELY dead, when i put the charger on it, it will say like 1% or 5% are something REALLY low for a VERY long time even though i know that can not be accurate because i can pull the power cord and use it like normal. then after a couple of days of normal use and normal charging, not letting it completely go dead, the power meter starts to be normal again?

anyone else notice something like this?

cheers,
disco

kailashpchhabria

Dec 4, 2011
Bangalore
i have has mine since december 2011, so far i love it, but i issue i have had is with the power meter. i find that if i let the jetstream run COMPLETELY dead, when i put the charger on it, it will say like 1% or 5% are something REALLY low for a VERY long time even though i know that can not be accurate because i can pull the power cord and use it like normal. then after a couple of days of normal use and normal charging, not letting it completely go dead, the power meter starts to be normal again?

anyone else notice something like this?

cheers,
disco

I faced the problem though never noticed if it happens only after I let it die out completely. Simple thing I do is to restart the device and it sets right the battery power available to actuals. Hence, everytime I charge, I ensure that I disable fast boot in the power menu and shut down completely and let it charge up completely, then put it on - have never faced the problem after I started doing that.

Radarscratch

Dec 15, 2008
Dallas
Video files getting deleted from external SDCard

I'm siing a really odd issue. This has occured a couple times already. I will copy a few mp4 movies to the tablet, for watching on a plane or something. After a couple days the videos will be gone. Nothing else on the sdcard will be touched, just the videos removed. These files are 500mb or larger.

Anyone else expeirence this?