Which strap is best

Search This thread

mcteague

Dec 22, 2008
Stevenage
Guys im thinking of ordering a Sony SM2 on Friday but am not sure which strap to go for. My options are Silver metal, silicon or Fifa colours. Any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers

ddasher

Jun 22, 2012
Depends on use. Those with silicon straps are the sports models which is why they come with a code for Runtastic Pro. Although I use the black silicon band because I run, for looks I prefer the metal straps. I couldn't possibly comment on the Fifa Colours. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mcteague

FANdroid

Jun 10, 2009
Vancouver
The black metal strap that came with mine was way too heavy. I replaced it with a 24mm nato strap and it's nice and light now. A search for "24mm Nato straps" will give you a variety of styles and colors.

Reactions: mcteague

noobandroid

Sep 4, 2010
get some straps from nato zulu. they are quite trendy and colorful

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Depends on use. Those with silicon straps are the sports models which is why they come with a code for Runtastic Pro. Although I use the black silicon band because I run, for looks I prefer the metal straps. I couldn't possibly comment on the Fifa Colours. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    The black metal strap that came with mine was way too heavy. I replaced it with a 24mm nato strap and it's nice and light now. A search for "24mm Nato straps" will give you a variety of styles and colors.