[Q] Moving to Straight Talk PLEASE READ!!

Search This thread

idkxhiggins

Apr 2, 2013
So I'm stressing out cause i've been researching all day and have came up with a million answers so i decided i should just make a post and hope for the best.

I have a US Cellular Galaxy S3 SCH-R530U 4.3.1 ROOTED.

I already have a Straight Talk SIM Card in it, however it has no service hooked up. None of the hidden codes to unlock my SIM is working on 4.3.1 and they just keep saying No Network Found

I've read that i can somehow flash my phone to get it to work with Straight Talk but i dont know how? I know it can work.

I just need to basically unlock my SIM so that it can work on Straight Talks network.

dr.faramroze

Oct 28, 2009
Valsad/Mumbai
So I'm stressing out cause i've been researching all day and have came up with a million answers so i decided i should just make a post and hope for the best.

I have a US Cellular Galaxy S3 SCH-R530U 4.3.1 ROOTED.

I already have a Straight Talk SIM Card in it, however it has no service hooked up. None of the hidden codes to unlock my SIM is working on 4.3.1 and they just keep saying No Network Found

I've read that i can somehow flash my phone to get it to work with Straight Talk but i dont know how? I know it can work.

I just need to basically unlock my SIM so that it can work on Straight Talks network.

Straight R530U and US cellular S3 R530U are identical handsets. Once you have ota 4.3, nothing can be done to revive the hidden menu for SIM programming. I do a lot of USC S3 on international CDMA SIM programming but ever since it has the 4.3 update and knox bootloader, everything inside is locked. no downgrade or roll-back.

idkxhiggins

Apr 2, 2013
Straight R530U and US cellular S3 R530U are identical handsets. Once you have ota 4.3, nothing can be done to revive the hidden menu for SIM programming. I do a lot of USC S3 on international CDMA SIM programming but ever since it has the 4.3 update and knox bootloader, everything inside is locked. no downgrade or roll-back.

So flashing a lower version to like 4.1.2 is out of the question, am i right? I'm completely screwed with the galaxy s3 since i updated to 4.3?