Stock 4.4 KitKat

Search This thread

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
1) what is kitsap?

2) what is the source of this news?

3) at&t will release it when they are ready.

4) we will most likely have a good leak from designgears or someone else well before then.

Kitsap is a county in Washington State. Home to the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.

Apparently you have to be a Department of Defense shipfitter or stevedore for your Note 2 to get the official KK update.

You heard it here first.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

seejeremy

Dec 18, 2011
Auburn, Al

hu10go

Apr 4, 2014
I don't know much about softwares and updates and these might be stupid and annoying questions but

When Samsung releases the 4.4 update for the note 2 can users download it immediately from Kies(computer) or do we have to wait for At&t to release it??

Is Samsung going to release it for the sgh-i317? or just for the N7100/N105?

R1K05@N

Feb 29, 2012
Honolulu
I don't know much about softwares and updates and these might be stupid and annoying questions but

When Samsung releases the 4.4 update for the note 2 can users download it immediately from Kies(computer) or do we have to wait for At&t to release it??

Is Samsung going to release it for the sgh-i317? or just for the N7100/N105?

i317 is AT&T's model and the N7100/N7105 are international versions (GSM/LTE). Samsung will release the base for the i317 to AT&T but it will not be released by anyone but AT&T.... and DG by leakage

Anonymously_Unknown

Feb 9, 2012
Kingston
I wish I had another i317 to flash the international 4.4 leaked rom to see what would happen.
I think the modem should be the only problem. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

cnote74

Nov 26, 2010
oklahoma city
Pardon my noobness, but are you simply saying that if this was somehow successfully flashed that the phone's internal modem won't work or be soft bricked?

I thought all Note2 devices were the same (had LTE) unlike the international vs US SGS3

The 7100 is a cdma phone and uses different lib files, modem files, and kernel. If flashed you will get a messed up imei and no connection to network even with correct apn settings.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
The 7100 is a cdma phone and uses different lib files, modem files, and kernel. If flashed you will get a messed up imei and no connection to network even with correct apn settings.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Correct.

Me and sone guys have the correct libs and what not

Now we are just testing kernels.

With our luck..we will get our kit kat port working right when official comes out haha

Sent from my lightning fast Note II running MeanBean 2.0 SuperCharged

DorkyDev

Aug 22, 2008
Atlanta
Google Pixel 6a
In the middle of May are we going to get a new article that says it'll be released in June? LoL

/Tired of waiting I want my TWKK Note 3 Variant Styled

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: tube517

Top Liked Posts