[WIP][Thinktank][DEV]Kernel 3.4.x

Search This thread

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
oooh so their is some special things to set up. is this the ftf i need? [NEO L] All Stock Firmware .ftf , and also can i even flash foreign ftf's on my play?

do this first:

1 Flash turbo 3.1 kernel (note: you can use also lupus JBv8 480p)
2 Go to recovery and flash CM11 ROM
3 Switch off your phone
4 Flash the CM11 kernel with charging fixed
5 Boot.

it should work for neoL and play, no need to flash neol firmwares as they have to flash our xperia play firmware...:good:

ps: as you have r800x you dont need FTF 79 cause your phone have vendor partition already unlocked..but with this rom you probably wont get phone signal on CDMA..

Last edited:

XDM inc

Mar 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
Google Pixel Fold
do this first:

1 Flash turbo 3.1 kernel (note: you can use also lupus JBv8 480p)
2 Go to recovery and flash CM11 ROM
3 Switch off your phone
4 Flash the CM11 kernel with charging fixed
5 Boot.

it should work for neoL and play, no need to flash neol firmwares as they have to flash our xperia play firmware...:good:

ps: as you have r800x you dont need FTF 79 cause your phone have vendor partition already unlocked..but with this rom you probably wont get phone signal on CDMA..

didnt work

saqibkhan

Not Working : Torch(was working finely with the previous version of kernel), Camera, Wifi, Bluetooth, Audio in Music App(but I was able to hear the ringtones and notifications tones in Settings), Call volume(don't what's the problem with it, I called on CM11 and it was stuck on "Dialing", maybe it's problem with the network)

Update : Mic doesn't work in calls.. And voice cannot be heard in Earphone Speaker..Phone has to be put in speaker mode to listen to somebody. so basically cant make calls.

Edit 1. Some time .. actually most of the times.. all my Buttons were working.. but sometime not too..

Edit 2: Does not cm10.1 work with this Kernel.. I tried that in desperation too.. lolz.. didn't go Past kernel boot image.

Last edited:

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
Can I get mixer_paths.xml from CM11? I'll try fixing the sound issues. :)
You can find it in /system/etc

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

playitlouder

May 1, 2011
Can I get mixer_paths.xml from CM11? I'll try fixing the sound issues. :)
You can find it in /system/etc

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

No such file for me, unfortunately...

Attachments

• adb.png
    adb.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 347

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi community,
    I was finally able to get touch events recorded as they should and the touchscreen to be fully operational.
    Screenshot attached...

- nAa
    Hello all,

First, let me thank @raginginferno who was kind enough to send me his play (all the way from Canada). Without the actual device nothing would be done.

Now, attaching kernel image for zeus

root@android:/ # uname -a
    Linux localhost 3.4.82-nAa+ #677 PREEMPT Sun Apr 6 01:20:26 EEST 2014 armv7l GNU/Linux
    attachment.php

Tested only with Android 4.2.2 (mike's latest build):
    http://legacyxperia.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/zeus/cm-10.1/nightlies/

Note1: there is still some kernel work to be done for full hw support of the zeus board, but I expect it to be fairly trivial from now on (thus I'll leave it to the capable hands of anyone who's interested :p).
    Note2: I will be cleaning up my workspace and pushing changes to github within the day.

Cheers,
    - nAa
    I got cm11 & new ION kernel to boot, I will open a new thread soon when I fix some more stuff.

gSaLZOf.png

Current buildable sources are pushed to LegacyXperia github, kernel branch is zeus-wip but will be merged soon into the main cm-11.0 branch.
    Code is uploaded to github.

Cheers
    - nAa
    Great news. I'll work on cm10.1/cm10.2 for now since they're pretty stable for the rest of the 2011 devices.
    Or I can work directly on cm11 and the new ION kernel, but that will take some more time.