[Q&A] Hyperdrive Rom S3║ Non-Development Discussion ║ Support

Search This thread

SnyderGuy

Oct 12, 2014
Okemos
www.reddit.com
If you have some knowledge with your phone you can pull the systemui.apk from rls18 and paste it into system/priv-app in rls19. Then you will have the old ui. Good luck!

Well, ****. I like the new ui, but maybe in rls20 during the aroma download you can add an option to have the aosp or the TW pulldown bar. Could that be possible? I like everything about the ui except for the pulldown menu. I guess I'll live with it though :p

dakaas

Oct 18, 2014
50/50 performance

freshly installed hyperdrive onto my galaxy note 3 (verizon) and my phone has become almost unusable.
after a fresh reboot my phone is lighting fast for about 30 seconds then it slows to a crawl.
when i put my phone into airplane mode the system speeds up significantly.
but no matter what i do my battery drains at 15% per hour.
I've disabled everything that the forums have said about increasing battery life like disabling gps, sync, and everything else.....
any help would be appreciated

kelsey.coates

Dec 3, 2014
Im new to rooting, and I need help!

I am just wondering if hyperdrive is compatible with the new KitKat 4.4.2 update on the At&T samsung Galaxy S3? im not sure where to look, but ive been attempting to read and find out if it is, but i cant find any answers so thank you for the help!

Kevii_Toh

Aug 9, 2014
Santa Monica
Thank You

Hey, i just installed this rom and i have to say is the best rom for sg3 i747 i have erver installed thank you for this im going to tell my friends ty for this rom alot of support comming..

chelsearaye007

May 25, 2017
wont boot

I had previously downloaded hyperdrive rls16 with different mods and decided to try the naked build on my s3, and now it will not boot blue indicator light is permanently on and occasionally vibrates like it is attempting boot and then fails. the installations before reboot appeared normal and working. What can I do now?

al50

Apr 7, 2013
Down South
I had previously downloaded hyperdrive rls16 with different mods and decided to try the naked build on my s3, and now it will not boot blue indicator light is permanently on and occasionally vibrates like it is attempting boot and then fails. the installations before reboot appeared normal and working. What can I do now?
Pull battery,reboot into recovery and Restore nandroid...hoping that you did a backup before installing the ROM....

Reactions: chelsearaye007

chelsearaye007

May 25, 2017
solved

Pull battery,reboot into recovery and Restore nandroid...hoping that you did a backup before installing the ROM....

all is well now. had problems getting into recovery but got it on the third try. followed your steps and am now putting it back to the former custom hyperdrive I had it set to before. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hyperdrive Rom Support Thread for All US Galaxy S3 Varient

• This Thread is Started for Help and Support for those Members who cannot post in development threads or do not have enough posts to do so.
    • You may ask your general questions/issues here.
    • Please respect all members, especially those trying to provide you with help.

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions in the Rom Thread before asking questions

Thank you
    GPS Fails to Lock (SCH-I535)

First of all, thank you to SBreen for your hard work on this ROM!

I just updated to RLS16 (standard kernel) hoping that it would fix my GPS and google Maps issues, but no luck so far. Below are the methods I have tried in my attempt to fix the GPS:

1) Clean ROM install (four times) including formatting all user/system data, wiping Dalvik cache, etc.
    2) Fix Permissions from Clockwork Recovery (countless times)
    3) Clearing all app data for google applications, including deleting velvet.apk from system and re-installing through the play store (and using standalone .apks)
    4) Tightening the screws on the back of my S3
    5) Enabling all location service providers
    6) Removing Hyperdrive and restoring to the original ROM (yuck!) restores GPS functionality, so I know it's not physically broken.

I love everything about this ROM with the sole exception of the lack of GPS functionality. Google Maps is currently unusable, and GPS Status will run for hours without acquiring a lock, even with the phone in a stationary position in high-reception areas.

Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated, thanks!
    First, I would like to congratulate you for this wonderful ROM.

Only trouble is; unable to customize the boot animation. I've tried a few applications, but none were successful.

I will appreciate you help. Thank you.

Have a Verizon Galaxy S III

You need a compatable kernel with boot animation support
    This rom doesn't support Bell mobile? :/

This is the Verizon S3 variant of Hyperdrive so no it won't work

From my CM11 S3