ClockWorkMod - Black screen no disply

Search This thread

FlangeMonkey

Sep 17, 2007
Hi Guys,

I have this weird issue with the latest version of CWM 6.0.4.6. It either doesn't load or outputting a blank screen/no display.

TWRP 2.6.3.0 works as well as an older version of CWM 5.8.3.1.

Anyone experience this before?

Thanks,

the_ziom

Nov 8, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have this weird issue with the latest version of CWM 6.0.4.6. It either doesn't load or outputting a blank screen/no display.

TWRP 2.6.3.0 works as well as an older version of CWM 5.8.3.1.

Anyone experience this before?

Thanks,

this can be the matter of the processor you have as there are 2 types of processors for this phone
so for example when you flash cwm recovery and you hve snapdragon s3 than you need to look for the htc one s cwm recovery s3

FlangeMonkey

Sep 17, 2007
this can be the matter of the processor you have as there are 2 types of processors for this phone
so for example when you flash cwm recovery and you hve snapdragon s3 than you need to look for the htc one s cwm recovery s3

Thanks for the replies,

I don't think thats the issue, I have an S4 and trying to use "recovery-clockwork--touch-6.0.4.6-ville.img". The interesting thing is the latest TWRP works and so does "recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.3.1-ville.img". I've also tried a bunch of other images including non-touch.

Additionally, the above process to get to the recovery is the usual process I take and therefore doesn't make a difference. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited: