Ls970 using e970 rom...possible?

Search This thread

xjvirkedziex

Dec 4, 2011
Is it possible to run e970 on ls970 from sprint? Just wondering...running out of rom options on the ls970 section. Tried a few, Love the battery life i get with dirty unicorns rom...its simply amazing. I'll charge my phone once! and it lasts all day! Is it possible to keep the dirty unicorns kernel and run a different rom? Help me out please! lol I need my phone for work so i need email to actually work on my phone, as well as voicemail an google maps. I've thought about reverting back to stock for the dependacy...but the battery life on the stock seriously suuuuucks! Give me some opinions or things you've done. Thanks in advance, and Thank you to the developers that take their time to make the roms. You guys rock!

luisoman2000

Jul 4, 2012
Is it possible to run e970 on ls970 from sprint? Just wondering...running out of rom options on the ls970 section. Tried a few, Love the battery life i get with dirty unicorns rom...its simply amazing. I'll charge my phone once! and it lasts all day! Is it possible to keep the dirty unicorns kernel and run a different rom? Help me out please! lol I need my phone for work so i need email to actually work on my phone, as well as voicemail an google maps. I've thought about reverting back to stock for the dependacy...but the battery life on the stock seriously suuuuucks! Give me some opinions or things you've done. Thanks in advance, and Thank you to the developers that take their time to make the roms. You guys rock!

you need to port the roms. The ls970 has different hardware specs than the e970(AT&T variant):
camera(13mp on ls970 vrs 8mp on e970)
storage(32gig/no sd slot on ls970 vs 16gig/sd card slot on e970)
network(CDMA vrs GSM)

In any case you should port from e975(og international version) since it has similar specs as the ls970.