Search This thread

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point

Arrow%20right2.gif
Please DO NOT THANK ME!!
Arrow%20left1.gif

Please make sure to thank the OP's krazie1 & Leraeniesh for their consolidation thread's

Last edited:

Zephyron

Jan 12, 2010
Dont wanna sound dumb but Im assuming these themes work for all cm9 S3 variants, right?

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Dont wanna sound dumb but Im assuming these themes work for all cm9 S3 variants, right?
While I can say with 100% certainty, 1) I am using one from a Sprint Developer and I am on AT&T. In a couple of the links it does state (for use with all CM9 enabled phones) You may get a screen saying "this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" you can choose Bummer/ Apply anyway, pick apply anyway.

While I have found 1 or 2 that don't work, I would assume most of the do. Once you download the file go to downloads and press it to install. You will now find the theme in Themes, in your settings.

Good lick and have fun ;)

Zephyron

Jan 12, 2010
While I can say with 100% certainty, 1) I am using one from a Sprint Developer and I am on AT&T. In a couple of the links it does state (for use with all CM9 enabled phones) You may get a screen saying "this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" you can choose Bummer/ Apply anyway, pick apply anyway.

While I have found 1 or 2 that don't work, I would assume most of the do. Once you download the file go to downloads and press it to install. You will now find the theme in Themes, in your settings.

Good lick and have fun ;)

thanks!

ShawnDobie

Jul 13, 2010
Ok, I know this is going to sound dumb, but I'm rooted still on the stock rom, can I use these themes? This is the first time i haven't had to load a custom rom, so I'm used to just looking for stuff that goes with whatever rom I'm using. The only real reason I'm even looking at other themes is to get the icon for the App drawer moved to the middle instead of the right side, and possibly remove the 5 little dots for what screen I'm on. Again, sorry for the dumb question, just been so long since I played around.

Last edited:

piiman

Jun 21, 2010
Ok, I know this is going to sound dumb, but I'm rooted still on the stock rom, can I use these themes? This is the first time i haven't had to load a custom rom, so I'm used to just looking for stuff that goes with whatever rom I'm using. The only real reason I'm even looking at other themes is to get the icon for the App drawer moved to the middle instead of the right side, and possibly remove the 5 little dots for what screen I'm on. Again, sorry for the dumb question, just been so long since I played around.

Just long press and drag to where you want it. Its just another icon

jgalan14

Jul 8, 2010
Las Vegas
That was my first thought, didn't do anything. I can hold it seconds and try to move it, nothing. No matter how long I hold it, as soon as I let go, it just opens the app drawer.

In the stock TW you cant move the icon download apex after customizing the home screen you will like it a lot

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts