[Index] Xperia ARC/S [LT15i/LT18i] Roms/Root/Unlocking Bootloader/Kernels/Mods/Tools

Your Opinion About This Thread.

• Total voters
Search This thread

samurai_vara

Jun 5, 2012
Excelent iniciative Xerxin! This forum was needing it. I was going to do something similar when I had some free time (hopely I dont need anymore :p ).

But I totally agree with Nebouse. Legacy Xperia is actually the best 4.2.2 ROM for our devices. It should be on the list.

Other thing that you could consider was to have not only when it was released but when it was last updated (personally I consider this factor much more relevant).

Best regards and keep the good work ;)

+1 for last updated info.

Great thread by the way. I hope it gets updated regularly.

I actually meant "last updated date" instead of "released at date" for each thread. For example there are hardly four or five threads for JB 4.1 that were updated in recent days. That would be more helpful in my opinion and relevant. I hope you will consider this.

Anyway good to see regular updates. thanks.

Reactions: Lord_Snake

Xerxin

Feb 17, 2012
Ardabil
I actually meant "last updated date" instead of "released at date" for each thread. For example there are hardly four or five threads for JB 4.1 that were updated in recent days. That would be more helpful in my opinion and relevant. I hope you will consider this.

Anyway good to see regular updates. thanks.

I do this just for new versions of roms, thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

darkmash

Dec 16, 2012
A lot of the link for some the arc kernels are down ie dooms advanced and few others, any chance u could make 3 zips or rars, gb ics and jb, pretty please, there's a few I've been wanting to test with uhd 4 but can't find rite links Alive

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

Xerxin

Feb 17, 2012
Ardabil
A lot of the link for some the arc kernels are down ie dooms advanced and few others, any chance u could make 3 zips or rars, gb ics and jb, pretty please, there's a few I've been wanting to test with uhd 4 but can't find rite links Alive

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

Write your question Exactly, and say what file do u want?

arc_n_krizt

Sep 17, 2012
Bekasi
List base by Lock and Unlock

hei Xerxin, its posible to you if list on GB and IC to diffrenet what rom for locked and unlock boatloader.....

thanks.....

condudad

Jul 31, 2013
X-Gamer GB Rom download link removed by moderator :confused:

EDIT: NWM found it in another thread :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts