[Q]How can you Fix a hard Bricked Samsung galaxy S3 SGH-I747 ?

Search This thread
Jan 7, 2014
Hi I accidentally bricked my At&t Samsung galaxy s3 I had curruped the boot loader and now its not turning on at all can anyone help

The led light does not turn on the phone will register as a device on my computer but its unknown to my computer it shows up w/ some weard combo of #'s or something so I am pretty positive that I can fix it, I just need to know how

The version of android it was running was 4.3

so does anyone know how to fix this?

ncwmdsf

Mar 23, 2014
San Francisco
2 simple ways

Is it dead dead or do you get a charge light for a second? That would be when you use a Jigg and flash with Odin from download mode, just buy one on e-bay for $5.00, i made 3 before i got it right, went through $30.00 in usb cords, and a few bucks on resistors, ended up ordering one when the first one didn't work out. Besides mine is a Frankenstein compared to the professionally made one.

Now the truly bricked device will require a brick image to be flashed to a micro SD of the same memory as the internal memory capacity is what they say. You should have no problems typing in your device name debrick image download and then write it to the micro SD with win32 disc imager.

It is amazing, and that is why i love this forum, and am so happy i could point you in right direction. If you are confused, i will walk you through it, just message me.

Happy Hunting

http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2498233
http://xdaforums.com/showt...

Hi I accidentally bricked my At&t Samsung galaxy s3 I had curruped the boot loader and now its not turning on at all can anyone help

The led light does not turn on the phone will register as a device on my computer but its unknown to my computer it shows up w/ some weard combo of #'s or something so I am pretty positive that I can fix it, I just need to know how

The version of android it was running was 4.3

so does anyone know how to fix this?