[Q] unable to start my phone!

Search This thread
May 10, 2013
guys please help,i was trying to install ditto note 3 on my note 2 N7100,WITH CWM recovery,and i was going through aroma installer,all went well,but when i finished with aroma,my phone stops,and restarting again and again,showing GTN7100 LOGO,i am unable to do anything!download mode also not working!help me help guys!

Last edited:
May 10, 2013
my phone starts,with samsung gt 7100 logo,after 2-3 seconds it shows clockwordmod recovery with version,then again it restarts,same is happening again and agian,help guys,need you,i have tried to boot into download mod,and recovery,nothing works,please help

Mohammed779

Dec 28, 2012
I think if you hold power button + home button + down for about 20 second (till you get GTN7100 for second time) and take off your hand, download mode will start. Then you have to flash recovery again via Odin. I had same problem with recovery, however download mode was working.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Switch to TWRP

guys please help,i was trying to install ditto note 3 on my note 2 N7100,WITH CWM recovery,and i was going through aroma installer,all went well,but when i finished with aroma,my phone stops,and restarting again and again,showing GTN7100 LOGO,i am unable to do anything!download mode also not working!help me help guys!

my phone starts,with samsung gt 7100 logo,after 2-3 seconds it shows clockwordmod recovery with version,then again it restarts,same is happening again and agian,help guys,need you,i have tried to boot into download mod,and recovery,nothing works,please help

It's best to go under download mode (vol+home +power) press volume up to continue and enter download mode ,or if you can access recovery mode (volume down +home+power) then flash twrp 2.6.3.2 it's the best recovery for aroma based installations and also works with 4.3 and 4.4 based roms.Here's the link to twrp 2.6.3.2 for our note 2 http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t03g/openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-t03g.zip flash this using existing recovery

May 10, 2013
thanks

It's best to go under download mode (vol+home +power) press volume up to continue and enter download mode ,or if you can access recovery mode (volume down +home+power) then flash twrp 2.6.3.2 it's the best recovery for aroma based installations and also works with 4.3 and 4.4 based roms.Here's the link to twrp 2.6.3.2 for our note 2 http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t03g/openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-t03g.zip flash this using existing recovery

yes it works! thanks bro:good: