[DIRECTORY][☆ ★ 3/5/14 ☆ ★] Everything GS4/Android - ROMS/KERNELS/THEMES/GUIDES +MORE

Search This thread

anonymity1891

Sep 9, 2013
Louisville
Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to put this well organized thread together . This is just what I needed , no more scrolling through folder's filled with bookmarks lol .

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dprince212426

androidaddicted

Apr 3, 2012
ROM list

Thanks a ton for this list. Been using it since it started. Any chance you can put up modems as well? Like if I want to flahs just the MJA modem for example.

Inline

Mar 30, 2011
San Francisco
Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to put this well organized thread together . This is just what I needed , no more scrolling through folder's filled with bookmarks lol .

Your welcome bud! Haha!

No worries!

Thanks a ton for this list. Been using it since it started. Any chance you can put up modems as well? Like if I want to flahs just the MJA modem for example.

Yeah I can do that - the modems are actually in the same place where the rom/kernel's are linked but I can create a separate section just to make that more clear!

Alakazamm

Dec 9, 2013
Nvidia Shield
OnePlus 8T
Thanks for putting this thread together, it really helps someone who's new to this. I'm running the PAC man but 3g just won't work, I don't have any data unless I'm on WiFi so I may switch if I can't fix it. I really like xoxous also.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Inline

Mar 30, 2011
San Francisco
Thanks for putting this thread together, it really helps someone who's new to this. I'm running the PAC man but 3g just won't work, I don't have any data unless I'm on WiFi so I may switch if I can't fix it. I really like xoxous also.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Really glad I can help out - I remember these lists on other phones always used to help me!

this is a great thread man! keep it up!

Thanks bud!

By the by, OctOS has made the jump to 4.4.1
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2493128

[ROM][4.4.1][KOT49E][AOSP][SPR] OctOS(+GPE)

Sent from my Carbonized Chronic SPH-L720

Updated :)!

Are there any TW ROMS on 4.4?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nope, TW is still on 4.3.

What about fonts, widgets, customization, themes, keyboarding ?

There are themes on the list as well as some keyboard themes - for the most part keyboard themes/etc come from your keyboard app or from your rom so that wouldn't be on here. There is plenty of customization up there, look at the bottom half of the OP - 3minit, Wanam, X themes, and more. I could find a font package to put up there for sure but widgets are mainly just apps not development per se - I do have the custom transparent accuweather widget there though.

Really amazing and useful thread! Hopefully it will be updated soon with more 4.3 and 4.4 roms.

Thanks!

Finally got my replacement phone and all done with the holidays.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Huge update, completely reorganized stuff by release date and through up all the new updates/roms/and whatnot!

Top Liked Posts