zachattack052 & xillius200's MT3G Slide port (1.3) "Im back"

Search This thread

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA
got a pretty dumb question but i really wanna try this so here goes. i have a mytouch and i dont have a2sd set up what should i set my stuff at like swap size,ext2-sixe and fat32size. sorry for the dumb question i just never needed to partition my sd card before.

well from my understanding you don't need an ext partition to make this rom work. you just need fat32 and a linux swap partition. Just partition your card using amon_ra's latest and set swap to at least 96. That should be fine.

domenukk

Jan 11, 2010
So this is based on my alpha?
What have you changed?
Well
Let the competition begin ;)

jonomvpballin

Aug 24, 2009
I am really excited for this, i think ill wait until all bugs are fixed and its fast etc.

But i am just wondering, with my past experiences in Sense ROM's, i have had issues in not recieving SMS messages, I am from Australia, but yes, i am just wondering if these issues have been addressed, i read about the Sense ROM's being based off 3.5G/4G capabilities, and this is why, or will the Slide port be different?

ogwilson

Jun 8, 2008
Re: [ROM] ZX MT3G Slide port (beta1)

cant wait to see this become stable!

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

chillbeast

Apr 4, 2008
I know that but with a new release comes new possibilities?

Possibly :D

But I think everyone is focusing on fixing the things that have been fixed elsewhere first, so this rom can be on-par with the legend/eris roms out there.

Once wifi, browser, gmail, etc etc are all working properly someone might take a crack at BT, but i doubt you'll see anything until that point.