[Tool]Razorclaw - One click Root for all ASUS Transformers, 3G and Slider(25-12-2011)

Search This thread

PatrickVogeli

Sep 27, 2011
Worked on my B80 transformer! Thanks! Just a question, since this roots the device using an exploit, i guess we should avoid future Stock ROM updates, since if those fix the exploit we won't be able to go back, is that correct?

Lizard

Mar 12, 2006
Very nice!

Thanks to all the people who made this possible.

Just used the market app and it installed and rooted my TF B7O np.

philippebla

Jul 22, 2010
hasnon
good evening

works perfectly on my B70 version v2, frankly I thought no more!!
you guys are gods to me,
miles thank you to all the team !!!!!!!

I am too happy !!!!!!!

lilstevie

Senior Recognized Developer
Apr 17, 2009
Don't care of them, with RecoveryInstaller and Revolver you jsut don't mind of them

no, no you dont tell people to ignore warnings, there is a warning in place for a reason. flash goes bad device is bricked.you are unbelievable, first you hijack the thread with your recoveryinstaller, then you tell people to ignore any warning.

Reactions: cky2000

Bumble-Bee

Senior Recognized Developer & Original Autobot
Feb 21, 2009
twitter.com
Don't care of them, with RecoveryInstaller and Revolver you jsut don't mind of them

As long as it JUST flashes recovery .... but the warning is very very important ....

If a recovery flash fails u have /system
If a boot flash fails u have recovery
If a boot and recovery flash fails u have a BRICK

So stick to flashing JUST recovery first off and then boot

;)

Reactions: Sir Flashalot

wolf849

Mar 19, 2009
Apparently it will not work with any tf101g as they do not have 'App Backup' functionality :( Moreover if ASUS decide to release an update containing that ability it would be probably patched up so it is to early for us 3g. :mad:

So any of 8.6.6.x roms cannot be rooted :( (hopefully only for now)

Last edited:

lilvoice32

Oct 26, 2009
This mean I can use root apps since I have already tried that, but not install custom Roms right?

Any way it's a giant leap forward & a giant thank you for the effort!!!
Gonna donate later tonight after having played abit with this :-D
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
well you need clockworkmod, but yes, you can :p lol

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using Tapatalk

x_jane

Dec 11, 2005
Moscow
Apparently it will not work with any tf101g as they do not have 'App Backup' functionality :( Moreover if ASUS decide to release an update containing that ability it would be probably patched up so it is to early for us 3g. :mad:

So any of 8.6.6.x roms cannot be rooted :( (hopefully only for now)

Thanks! Will waiting update... Or patch :)

wolf849

Mar 19, 2009
Sorry but ... What is a blob ... please.

Thanks

BLOB is packed up firmware for ASUS Transformer it is provided inside zipfile that is flashed through recovery.

BLOB it self contains partition layout etc.

Normal BLOB (full one as that provided by ASUS) contain such partitions as system, data, boot, recovery etc.

Modified blob may contain one of those partitions and only that partition is flashed to internal memory.

lilstevie

Senior Recognized Developer
Apr 17, 2009
BLOB is packed up firmware for ASUS Transformer it is provided inside zipfile that is flashed through recovery.

BLOB it self contains partition layout etc.

Normal BLOB (full one as that provided by ASUS) contain such partitions as system, data, boot, recovery etc.

Modified blob may contain one of those partitions and only that partition is flashed to internal memory.

the blob or nvblob is actually just a packed format the bootloader interprets to flash the hidden partitions.

it flashes PT, EBT, SOS and LNX

Top Liked Posts