[Q] [Help] Internal sdcard unmountable
Hello Guys (and ladies!),
I'm new here, i'm looking for a little help with my new S4 device
I was looking to perform a wipe of the default ROM, and install a Google Edition in 4.3. However, I've never reach this last part !
Here is my issue :
Actions done :
- Add CWM 22.214.171.124-4 on the S4, using Odin (works fine)
- Installation of Adam kernel 1.6 (no prob, the phone is running well)
- Transfering the .zip file of the wanted ROM on the internal sdcard with the phone running (ok)
- Rebooting the phone on CWM (ok)
- Clearing all to default factory, cache & dalvik cache, and... formatting data, cache & system partitions (it was to start as clean as possible). Done without issue (the formatting of the /system was quite long, but succeeded).
But after performing this operation, I was not able to perform any other action on the phone ; when I try to access to the internal sdcard, I have the following error :
On the advanced logs :
W:Failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata (Invalid argument)
I try to use an external sdcard, no problem to mount this one. But even by trying to install the ROM through the external sdcard, the installation failed, because the internal sdcard could not be mounted.
So I've try to use odin to reinstall the default rom, downloaded from Samsung website.
The upload is working fine, but the phone is not fully booting (freezed on "Samsung", after the jingle).
I reinstall CWM after this, and I still get the same error message : Can't mount sdcard.
I'm running out of options here, and I don't know what I can try else, Google was not very helpfull with this
Someone have any idea ?
Thanks a lot !