HTC EVO 4G LTE News-Videos/Pics [Official Thread]

Search This thread

ausch30

Feb 19, 2009
Buffalo, NY
Would be nice....maybe a little gift for those with yearly premier upgrades left.....hehe

Can not come soon enough...my 3D has started to act wonky as of late and I'm at the point of being too lazy to troubleshooting it and would rather just upgrade. :)

In other news how the hell does VZ get away with $300 pricing on the Inc4G LTE?...thing has a QHD screen...yet charge more than anyone is charging for the OneX series devices on contract?....ppl agreeing to pay that is how VZ makes money if that price holds true...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

I really don't see it releasing before the second week in June. I got per-orders for the 4G and 3D on the first day and it was at least a month until they were available.

My 3D has been acting up ever since the most recent update (so for quite a while). I'm in school so I really haven't had the time or energy to figure out what's wrong with it. I'm looking forward to a new phone as soon as possible.

As for Verizon's prices, they usually offer 2-4-1 on all their phones except the iPhone. They have to make up the money somewhere.

ticklemepinks

Feb 26, 2008
I really don't see it releasing before the second week in June. I got per-orders for the 4G and 3D on the first day and it was at least a month until they were available.

My 3D has been acting up ever since the most recent update (so for quite a while). I'm in school so I really haven't had the time or energy to figure out what's wrong with it. I'm looking forward to a new phone as soon as possible.

As for Verizon's prices, they usually offer 2-4-1 on all their phones except the iPhone. They have to make up the money somewhere.

i was thinking this too until they did this for the lg viper and galaxy nexus, it was pre-order and the release a lil over a week later, and with both att and tmo having the one series release this month, it would make the most sense to... but then again how often does sprint actually make logical and sensible moves?

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh
More like $330 with the upgrade... Crazy, its a peppered One S at best. :rolleyes: Imagine if they had their One X variant, $350 + $30 activation? LOL!

yup. i am holding out for the wife to get her upgrade on VZ and was shocked when i saw the leak this morning showing 299 for the qHD screen. lol
Prices like that they roll $ off contracts much quicker than everyone else.

ausch30

Feb 19, 2009
Buffalo, NY
I don't really consider that preorder as there isn't a preorder button

But there is a notify me button. Atleast u will get a fancy text message and email.

thats been up for weeks tho

yeah i thought that was up already....but I guess not according to engadget...

Yup I been sign up for the notify me already 2 weeks ago lol:D:D

Yeah its been a couple of weeks now

Sorry, I guess me and Engadget are a little slow. I thought it was a little progress, maybe they'd open the pre-ordering a little early.

KaoMinerva

Sep 8, 2011
Memphis, TN
I seen HTC replying to people so I went off. I know they wont reply, but always reply to people with no idea of how much power their phone has

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335291137563.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335291137563.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 283
Reactions: WatermelonSlim

bmoreboy02

Dec 19, 2010
BALTIMORE MD
The evo3d even there flagship phine right now lol. Everyone in the sprint store is buying galaxys and iphones....then in fall when the iphone 5 and s3 come out the same thing will happen again lol. Everyone will be on craigslist tryin to trade there evos and the price will decline to the point that you cant give the phone away

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

KaoMinerva

Sep 8, 2011
Memphis, TN
HTC would do better with unlocked bootloaders & source released instantly. That's why nexus is so loved, pure satisfaction. HTC then forces dev unlock to void warranty. That'd bull****, that right there is a way to prevent root because some people are scared to lose warranty. They know damn well without root the evo3d full potential was not achievable!

ticklemepinks

Feb 26, 2008
The evo3d even there flagship phine right now lol. Everyone in the sprint store is buying galaxys and iphones....then in fall when the iphone 5 and s3 come out the same thing will happen again lol. Everyone will be on craigslist tryin to trade there evos and the price will decline to the point that you cant give the phone away

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
marketing for the evo 3d sucked though, the htc one is already being advertised for att, sprint is good at marketing the network but sucks at marketing their fones.... If ppl knew how much better the evo is, also if they woulda added something like siri in it, they woulda sold like hot cakes. the problem is the only ppl that know about this fone are ppl like us and ppl who work for sprint lol

brownhornet

Jan 5, 2009
marketing for the evo 3d sucked though, the htc one is already being advertised for att, sprint is good at marketing the network but sucks at marketing their fones.... If ppl knew how much better the evo is, also if they woulda added something like siri in it, they woulda sold like hot cakes. the problem is the only ppl that know about this fone are ppl like us and ppl who work for sprint lol

The 3d wasn't better though...that was why it didnt sell worth a damn not advertising. And plenty of people knew about it, they just didn't want it. HTC isn't going to outsell Samsung and Apple regardless at this point.

Reactions: DatDude123

ticklemepinks

Feb 26, 2008
The 3d wasn't better though...that was why it didnt sell worth a damn not advertising. And plenty of people knew about it, they just didn't want it. HTC isn't going to outsell Samsung and Apple regardless at this point.

i think it could outsell samsung, apple i doubt, but thats cuz ppl blindly follow them... I have a macbook which i love but i'm not blindly follow apple, i see them as grossly overpriced things most times smh

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
i think it could outsell samsung, apple i doubt, but thats cuz ppl blindly follow them... I have a macbook which i love but i'm not blindly follow apple, i see them as grossly overpriced things most times smh

HTC would have a hard time outselling Samsung. Samsung is a bigger, more trusted name as well as a much much larger company. Even if more people wanted to buy HTC phones, HTC couldn't produce them fast enough to hang with the likes of Samsung and Apple.

After owning the EVO 4G, EVO 3D, Epic, ET4G, iP4s, and NS4G, I am happy to say that the EVO One will be my next phone and I can't wait. All specs and comparisons aside, I prefer HTC to Samsung and in general have been much happier with their phones.

KaoMinerva

Sep 8, 2011
Memphis, TN
Samsung is a rooters paradise, but the UI blows. Samsungs are way easier to root without the LOSS of warranty unlike sneaky HTC. They mentioned nothing of voiding warranty while using THEIR unlock method. I think that's another slick way to say "hey, better not root because we want you on our locked down rom!" I swear the evo3d was horrible until CIQ was removed & then root. It was laggy as **** at first, CIQ removed made it a lil better, but root shows how strong this phone really is!

Reactions: WatermelonSlim

Top Liked Posts